Finally! Took Yah Long Enough!

So, me and Dessy decided that we're gonna leave off from the end of my version.

-Briana

------------------

Dessy POV

Longest day ever! And it's finally over. Nice schhol. Me and Tiff scheduled a picnic together on Sunday. I remember when we were little and we woupd pack peanut butter/Jelly sandwiches, Capri Suns, Watermelons, and Chocolate chip cookies in a basket and go have a picnic at the neighborhood park. We'd sit in the dandelions (sp) and blow them, making tons of wishes.

We all just got home from Home Town Buffet since Prod was uungry. Its like eleven-thirty. Also, the whole house was quiet. Just...quiet.

Raquan: Why is it so quiet in here?

Me: I have no idea. But aint nobody makin any noise any time soon because we all need to go to bed.

Trey: Yes mother Destiny.

Me: What-Eva. (snaps fingers in a Z kinda ghetto like)

We all went to our rooms. I showered and changed into some boyshorts and an oversized tshirt. My hair went all the way down my back since it was wet, and I didnt feel like blow drying it so I just rubbed it with my towel. It was damp and I just put it into a side braid.

Jacob: So...

Me: (sigh) So...

Jacob: Can...C-Can we talk?

Me: About what?

Jacob: (sigh) About us, Destiny.

Me: What about us, Jacob?

Jacob: That kiss. What...what does it make us?

Me: Jacob. I honestly...don't have time for this. I know you don't want to be tied down. And I don't want to be a plastic piece to your games.

Jacob: But that's just it. I will commit to you, and I promise to treat you the way you deserve to be treated.

Me: So what are you saying?

Jacob: I...I, uh. You know...

Me: Uh, no. No, I dont know.

Jacob: All that cute stuff. How you...make me feel and everything.

Me: See? This is what I'm talking about.

Jacob: What?

Me: How am I supposed to know you feel it, if you can't even say it?

Jacob: Well...I...

Me: I thought so. Goodnight Jacob.

I reached over to the lamp on my side to turn it off.

Jacob: Wait Destiny.

Me: Yes?

Jacob: I've never said this to anyone in my entire life...well, said it and meant it. Anyway. Dessy?

Me: Yeah Jacob?

Jacob: (takes a deep breath and looks into her eyes) I really, really care about you. And...I'm falling in love with you. (breathes and closes his eyes.)

Jacob POV

After everything I have done to her I must be an idiot to actually think she'd ever love me back. I just counted the seconds to my rejection. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Si-

Destiny: (sigh) I'm falling in love with you too Jacob.

WHAT?!

I opened my eyes.