Revelation.

Hey bitches! :P Enjoy!

Destiny's Pov

I woke up with a huge grin on my face. I was smiling ear from ear, literally. I couldn't even believe what had happened last night and that the one and only Jacob and I made love. Yeah, we made love wasn't like all the other times. It actually meant something.

I rested my head on his chest and started to listen to his heart beat. I looked up at his face and started to move my fingers through his curly bush. My mind began to wonder and I was thinking how long could this happiness last. Both Jacob and I....can we actually be happy together?

I continued to look at him and eventually fell into a trans looking at him.

Jacob: Like what you see? (smirks)

Me: (smiles) You were awake?

Jacob: Mhmm. So, why is it everytime we have "fun" together, I catch you playing in my hair and looking at me with those sexy eyes of yours?

Me: (blushes) I don't know. But yesterday was...(biting bottom lip)

Jacob: (chuckles) Damn, thinking about how I layed them moves on you last night, huh?

Me: Shut up!

When I tried to climb out of the bed I fell on straight to my knees. My "area" was throbbing and my knees where completely weak.

Me: What the hell?! I can't move!

Jacob: (laughing hard) Didn't know I dicked you that good and hard last night! Damn!

Me: Jacob it's not funny help me up! I can't move! (red as an tomato at this point)

Jacob: Awwww look at you, you're turning red. I need to get a damn picture of this! (grabs his cell) Say cheeseeee!

Me: (pouts)

Jacob: (takes picture) Awww don't pout. This is going to be my new wallpaper.

Me: Noooo! I'm naked in that picture!

Jacob: So...?

Me: (pouts) Okay you can make it your wallpaper just please help me up!

Jacob: Okay, okay I gotchu. (picks her up from the floor and sits her on the bed)

Me: How am I supposed to explain this when I get back home?

Jacob: How about, you Let me do all the talking?

Me: Okay....now-cut off

My bitch bad lookin like a bag of money

I go and get it and I let her count it for me

Me: Aren't you gonna get that?

Jacob: Why me?

Me: It's your phone!

Jacob: Oh yeah. My chick bad lookin like a bag of money. (Smirks)

Phone Call

Jacob: Wassup Trey?

Trey: Sup Jacob. Where yall at?

Jacob: Ummm hotel...why?

Trey: Cuz A'leena is over here freaking out. Talking about some, 'Jacob probably hurt my bestfriend and threatened her to stay the night out.'

Jacob: Okay, shaking my damn head. Nah but we should be on our way soon.

Trey: Iight....oooh and tell Dessy her sister Tiffany called.

Jacob: We'll see yall in about fifteen-thirty minutes.