Chapter 9: Yixing?

Edited 08/12/16

Seon's P.O.V

Before I know it Monday came earlier than I expected. Yes. It's Monday now and that means it's the first day of my college life. I'm feeling like it's my first day of high school again.

As usual Soojung would come pick me up later and drive me to campus. I'm really nervous. I know that some of my high school friends are definitely going to be there.

I ate bibimbap for breakfast and now I'm waiting for Soojung. She's a little late today. She said she will be picking me up at 7:20am which is 10 minutes ago. She always comes at the precise time but what happened today?

Well, I can't blame her. Nobody's perfect right?

I heard a honk from outside of the house. It must be Soojung. I quickly ran to the door and when I open it I am surprise that a white expensive looking car was waiting for me. It's certainly not Soojung.

I closed the door and walked to the car. I saw from the window that a man was in the driver's seat. The man open his door and I can't believe who it is.

"Y-Yixing, what are you doing here?" I said to him. My feet suddenly felt like it can't move.

"Picking you up. Is that wrong? We're going to the same college anyway." He said and went to the passenger side of the car to open the door for me.

I just stood there still trying to figure out what's going on. I can't believe I met Yixing like this.

"Well aren't you coming?" Yixing said looking at me and still holding the door open for me.

"Soojung is going to pick me up. You can go ahead." I said.

"Soojung isn't going to pick you up to or from campus anymore. I told her that I will pick you up from now on." He said and my eyes widen in shock.

"Why?" I said.

"Isn't that my responsibility? I can't let you go to campus in another car when I myself can drive you there." He said and that just makes me even more confuse.

Why is picking me up to or from campus is his responsibility?

"Huh?" I said but he went to me and pulled my hand.

"Come on. You don't want to be late on your first day right?" He said while pulling me to the passenger's seat.

I just stayed silent and went in the car. Yixing closed the door on my side and ran to the driver's seat.

I'm still confuse. Why is it his responsibility? Now I don't know what to think. I don't know what topic. I should talk with.

It'll be awkward, I know it. I mean how can I talk again with the one who rejected me 5 years ago?

To be honest, I'm still embarrassed. I should've never told him about my feelings before.

I heard Yixing talk but my mind is somewhere else. I don't quite hear him. What happens next just surprise me more and more.

Yixing went to my seat. Our faces only 3cm apart from each other. I want to ask him what he thinks he's doing but my lips just literally shut.

He went more and more closer to my face almost closing the gap between us. I closed my eyes waiting for what was going to happen next.

I waited but there's nothing on my lips. I only hear the seatbelt getting pulled. I open my eyes and saw that Yixing was pulling my seatbelt and secured it around me.

Oh god. I thought Yixing was going to kiss me. I blush at the thought of that. Of course he isn't going to kiss me. He...likes someone else, remember? Fool of me for thinking that.