Chapter 17: Just Talking About Her Made Me Hard

Edited 08/12/16

Seon's P.O.V

It's been a week after we went ring shopping. Me and Yixing, we became closer and I think this marriage set up might go...well.

What am I thinking? That's not going to happen. I mean, this will be a friendly marriage thing.

It's not like we're going to have kids or somethi-

Oh my god, I am not thinking about kids right now because that will never happen.

Never ever!

"Why is your face red, Seon?" Jina asked me while poking at my cheek, returning me to reality.

"H-huh? I-I'm not red." I said and looked away from her hoping she would let it slide.

But as I turned my head around, away from Jina's face, I saw Yixing and his friends sitting under the tree next to us.

Great. Just what I needed.

Yixing saw me and waved at me and so I waved at him back. We were becoming best friends again, just like 5 years ago.

"Ah, I see that your prince charming is here again. I'm assuming that he brought his friends here on purpose, I mean the boy's obviously sitting there because you're here." Jina said and chuckled at me.

I sighed. "Come on, let's get going." I said to Jina while trying to stand up but Jina halted me before I could even stand up.

"Why the rush, Seon? There's still 46 minutes before our next class. Chill will you? And don't think I'll let you go that easily, I want to know why your face was red, later." Jina said.

I nodded and continue reading my book again. I heard Yixing and his friends laughing.

I turned my head and looked at them. All of Yixing's friends were laughing but Yixing was blushing while trying to stop his friends from whatever it is they are talking about.

Aww, cute. I never seen him blush this bad before. I giggled at the thought of him.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Jina asked me while nudging my hand with her elbow.

I shook my head and said, "I don't know, I'm not a psychologist."

"I'm betting that they're talking about you." She said. My eyes went wide when I heard her say that.

"H-huh? W-what made you think t-that?" I asked in a stuttering matter.

She chuckled a little before saying, "Can't you guess just by looking at Yixing's face? I mean why would he be red like that if they aren't teasing Yixing about you."

Well that doesn't make any sense? Why would he be embarrassed if they were teasing about me to him? It's not like he's attracted to me.

Is he?

Just forget about it, Seon. You're just thinking about it too much.

I just shrugged at Jina and return to my book. "Believe what you want to believe, Seon. You know Yixing's attracted to you." she said and chuckled.

I sighed and smiled at her. I looked at my wristwatch; 5 minutes till our class begins. Better start running now.

Yixing's P.O.V

"Lay, isn't that your girlfriend over there?" Kris said to me, pointing to the direction where Seon was sitting.

I looked at the direction where he pointed. I nodded and asked, "Mmm, why?"