Chapter 6: Can't I Hug The Queen Of My Heart For A While?

Edited 08/12/16

Yixing's P.O.V

1 week ago in Korea

"Hello. Min Hee-ah, it's Yixing can you come to the cafe' where we used to meet up before?"

"Oh sure Yixing. My break is at 2pm. Can you meet me then?" Min Hee said.

"Of course Min Hee. I'll see you there at 2." I said and I hung up the phone.

I'm finally going to tell her my feelings after all these years. I don't know how much of my feelings have developed for her during these few years. But I can tell you this, on scale 1 to 10 it's 120.

I know, maybe it's not a perfect time for me to tell her my feelings now with all our company's problem going on but until when should I keep this a secret?

I've been in love with her since forever and now I finally have my chance to tell her. I'm not going to ruin it just because of my company problems.

I know I'm selfish but you can't blame anyone for falling in love right?

I arrived at the coffee shop on 1:54pm. I looked around to find Min Hee but she's still not here.

She must have something to do at work. I took a seat near the window of the cafe' and ordered Americano.

The clock strikes 5 minutes after two and the door opened. There I saw Min Hee smiling at me. I waved at her so she would know where to sit.

She quickly made her way to me and took a seat in front of me. The waitress came to our table again and asked her what she would like to drink.

She simply said "One hot chocolate, please." She put up a smile to the waitress. The waitress nodded and went back to the counter.

"So what did you wanted to talk about?" Min Hee asked me.

"Oh, why don't we wait for your hot chocolate to come and then I tell you?" I said and she nodded at me.

"Hey Yixing?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever wondered how Seon's doing there in Paris?" She asked me.

"Seon?" I said and she nodded while looking outside the window.

"I heard that her grandfather passed away 4 years ago. I guessed that's why they had to move to Paris. I also heard that her father's the new CEO of LS Group. They became really successful because of her father." I said.

"Yeah, I know that too. Is she happy there? Is she happier there than when she was with us?" Min Hee asked me again.

"Uh, I don't know Min Hee. Why are you suddenly talking about her?" I said and the waitress from before came and serve her order of hot chocolate.

I looked at her and she smiled while looking at her hot chocolate. "Because, someone I know likes her so much that it makes my heart break."

"What?" I asked.

"Yixing, Zhoumi likes Seon." she said.

"And?" I answered.

"Yixing, I like him." Those are just the words that is needed to shatter my heart into pieces.

"You l-like Zhoumi hyung?" I asked her. I saw her face, tears almost falling down her cheeks.

"I liked him since we were 15, Yixing." she sighed and continued, "And both our parents agreed to get us married and now we're engaged. But there's just something bothering him so I asked him what seems to be the bother?"