Chapter 31- "Well, cheese"

I'm back Please read the author's note after reading this chapter.

Thank you to those loyal readers. This chapter is dedicated to you!

----------------------------------------------------------

Seon's P.O.V.

I walked out of my father's old office so I could talk to my mother. Oh gosh, I'm so nervous. I already have father's approval but I know he can easily take it away if my mother don't want me to go.

My mother was still at the same spot as she was before me and father went to have our little talk.

She looked like she was thinking. I bet she didn't even heard me walking straight to her.

Deep breaths, Seon. Deep breaths.

"Mother?" That made her turn around to face me.

She smiled, "Yes, sweetie?"

"Are you okay? I hope you're not as surprised as I think you are." I said as I sat down next to her.

"I am surprised. But in a good way."

"In a good way?" I asked.

"Yes, sweetie. In a good way. I feel proud of you because you finally made your own decisions. I was waiting for this Seon to come out. To finally realize what her real dream is."

I never thought mother would react this way. Yes, she was always supporting me to what I want to do but I never thought that she would support this decision of mine.

I smiled and hugged her, "You're so cool mother. I knew you were always supporting me but I thought that this decision of mine was too much."

"Oh, of course not. I'll miss you but still I'm still proud of you for making this decision."
My father walked in to the room, "I'm glad you're okay with it, honey." He took a seat across from us.

My father was smiling at us. He looked at me and asked, "Where do you plan on going, Seon?"

I smiled and proudly say, "I'm going to Prague."

*****

What time is it? Baekhyun was suppose to meet me here 15 minutes ago. Oh, that boy.

I was drinking my cup of decaf latte'. I am going to tell Baekhyun that I'm leaving Korea. But I won't tell him where I'll go though, because I know he would be worried and he might force me to bring him with me.

"Hey, Seon." I looked up and yes it is Baekhyun.

"Well, 15 minutes late isn't a big deal." I said as I cross my hands on my chest.

"Sorry, got caught up in something." He said as he took the seat in front of me.

"It's okay." I smiled at him. "You should order something to drink." I said again.

"Okay. Wait just a moment." He said as he stood up and walk to the counter.

I waited a few minutes for Baekhyun to order his drink. I tapped my fingers on the table in hopes of getting this nervousness away.

"Sorry, the line to order this drink is so long." Baekhyun said with his drink on his right hand and a smile on his face.

"Yeah, I notice."

He sat down to the seat in front of me. "So what did you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh yeah. Uh..Baekhyun I'm going to leave Korea in tomorrow." I said as I smiled at him.