Chapter 1: You Like Me?

Edited 07/12/16

Lay's P.O.V

It's Monday again. The day I like the most. Why, you ask? Well, it's because Monday is the first day of every week that I get to see my girl.

Well, she's not exactly my girl. Yet.

I'm always smiling when I see her face. Shoot. Just thinking of her makes my smile goes up to my ears.

*****

I was walking through the school gates when suddenly I heard a voice calling my name,

"Hey! Yixing! Wait up!"

That voice. The voice who always makes my legs tremble. The voice who makes my heart beats faster than a bullet train.

I stopped my pace and craned my neck backwards. There I saw her. Jung Min Hee.

"Oh hey, Min Hee!"

"Hi Yixing have you seen Zhoumi?"

"Zhoumi hyung? No, I haven't seen him. Why?" Zhoumi is my cousin and our best friend. He is a year older than us but he likes to hangout with us more than guys his age.

"Oh nothing. We made a bet yesterday whoever comes to school late will have to be the winner's servant for a week. I guess I won then." she said while putting a smile on her face. I just stood there smiling back at her.

Gosh, she's really beautiful.

"Well then I'll see you later then. Bye!" She said while waving her hand at me. I waved back at her.

Seon's P.O.V

It's lunch time now and I'm sitting here under this big tree reading a book. I was to immersed in reading until I didn't know that someone was sitting next to me.

When I looked up, I saw a smiling face looking straight at me. I can't help but smile back.

"What are you doing here Zhoumi? Min Hee's been searching for you." I told him but still looking at the book in my hands.

"I already met up with her. I lost the bet that we did yesterday. And it's all your fault." He said while still smiling at me.

Ahh the bet. Well he can't say that it's my fault I didn't do anything wrong.

"How was it my fault Zhoumi?"

"You were the one who suggested the bet." He said.

I mentally slapped myself because I didn't remember that the bet from yesterday was my idea. Min Hee and Zhoumi went straight to my house from school yesterday because they said they wanted to hangout there.

I asked them why they wanted to hangout at my house when their house were bigger and had lots of rooms for us to hangout. I didn't come here to brag but they are filthy rich.

Including Yixing. Oh yeah, Yixing couldn't come hangout with us yesterday because he said his parents wanted him to attend to their company meeting.

Anyways, both of them were fighting and I just wanted some peace and quiet. They asked me what bet should they do and I simply answered the very simple dare I know. Which was....You guys know it already so I don't need to repeat myself.

I thought that after I suggested them the bet they would completely shut up but I stand corrected. They were still bickering about something I don't know of and wouldn't care of which was about who's company would have the highest profit by the end of the year.

Well i'm just an average person with an average house, average family. I'm not like those three people I call my best friends.

But my dad had been working really hard these few days. He always went back and forth from state to state dealing with his work. Now back to the conversation.