Description

Zhang Yixing is secretly in love with his best friend, Jung Min Hee. After years of preparing to confess his love for her, he finally has the bravery to do so. He called Min Hee to meet up with him in a café so he could finally let out his secret that he has been saving for the right moment. Just as he was about to tell her his feelings, the girl that he had a crush on for years suddenly told him that she is engaged to someone. And that someone is his best friend and his cousin that he respects the most, Zhoumi. Can Yixing ever forget about Jung Min Hee and will he ever find that new white pearl that can steal his heart just like how Min Hee does to him? Or will he just suffer from heartbreak?

_______________________________________

Lee Seon fell in love with one of her best friend, Yixing. She told him that she had liked him since they were young but he rejected her because he likes someone else.

Anger, hurt, sad and humiliation filled within her. She felt so embarrassed to show her face in front of him again. She felt like she never wanted to see him and cut ties with him.

As if on cue, her family had to move to another country because of her dad's job.

After that day, Lee Seon swore that she will never fall in love again.

I repeat NEVER.

But what will happen if Lee Seon's father and Yixing's father made a deal together?

Hmm...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This was suppose to be in the description of this story but all of this just couldn't fit in the description box(?) so I decided to put it in here and I decided to put another description in the description of this story. Sorry if you guys don't understand what I mean.

Do you guys like it so far? I mean the description. Hehehe

Enjoy guys.