Chapter 25-Is this the right thing to do?

I think this saying goes well with this chapter.

"The course of true love never did run smooth."
-William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

----------------------

Seon's P.O.V

I was waiting in the living room for Baekhyun. I'm gripping my phone in my hands. I'm so nervous and worried of Baekhyun's condition plus it's raining heavily.

I hope Baekhyun is not driving right now because if he is the results might not be good. What am I talking about? Aissh.

I stood up as soon as I heard the doorbell rings. I ran like the speed of lightning. I open the door and there stood Baekhyun. All soaked with rain and trying to breathe.

"Are you okay, Baekhyun?" I asked. His eyes were on mine for a moment.

"Seon.." he said.

"Wait before you talk, you must come in first. It's cold and wet out there. Come Baekhyun" I said while grabbing his arms so I could lead him inside my house.

"No Seon. I..I have to tell you now" he said.

"You'll catch a cold Baekhyun" I said sternly.

"I don't care. I have to tell you something"

"Okay" I said.

He keeps panting. It's like he lacks of air, lacks of oxygen. I look behind him and I saw no car was parked outside. Did Baekhyun ran to my house?

"Baekhyun, did you ran to my house?" I asked.

He chuckled and said,"Yes"

My eyes widen. I was about to say something but was cut by Baekhyun. "You know why I ran to your house in the middle of the night while it's raining Seon?" He asked me.

I shook my head and wait for him to continue what he wanted to say. "It's because...it's because...because I..I like you Seon" Baekhyun said.

"W-what?" I said, shocked at Baekhyun's sudden confession.

"I.LIKE.YOU" he said again. "Hell, I might even love you Seon"

I am speechless. I don't know how to respond to Baekhyun's sudden confession to me. I..I don't want to break his heart because I know how it felt to be rejected.

I looked at him and he was shivering. He looked really cold. "Baekhyun, let's get you inside first, please?" I said.

Thankfully he obeyed me. My right hand  was on his waist and his left hand was on my shoulder. We walk to the couch so he could sit down there.

I ran upstairs and grab my father's clothes, towels and some blankets for Baekhyun. I don't want him to get sick.

"Here. Go change your clothes with this first" I gave Baekhyun all the things I brought from upstairs. Thank God he took it.

I lead him to the bathroom to change. After a few minutes he came out with the blanket wrapped around him and thee towel on his head.

He actually looks cute like that. Oh my god Seon..This is not the time to think about something like that. This mind of mind has really no limit of thinking things.

"Are you warm now?" I asked him.

"Yeah..." he said. Baekhyun didn't look  at me he just looked down.

"Okay. I'll go make you some hot coco. Wait here for a minute" I said as I made my way to kitchen.

Baekhyun grabbed my arm and stopped me from going to the kitchen. "Seon..I..I need to know what you feel about me. Even though I know it seems obvious that you like Yixing but nevertheless I still want to know your feelings towards me" he said but looking down.

I sighed and said, "let's sit down for a moment Baekhyun" he nodded and let go of my arm. We both sit down on the couch.

"Baekhyun, I don't know what to say actually" I said.

What should I answer him? I don't want him to get hurt. I like Yixing and my 'like' for Yixing is close to love. But then again I also like Baekhyun because he was always there for me.

"I like you too Baekhyun but I don't know" I said again. I bit my lower lip, my eyes never meet with Baekhyun's eyes.

"You like me but you like Yixing more right?" He asked me. I nodded.

Baekhyun sighed and lean himself on the couch. "Can't you give me chance Seon?" He said.

"H-huh? What c-chance?" I stuttered.

He stood up and moved to my direction. He kneels in front of me and hold my hand in his. My eyes automatically widen at his sudden gesture.

"A chance to change your mind. A chance to steal your heart. A chance to make you mine, Seon"

"But I'm engaged Baekhyun. I'm getting married" I said.

"I don't care Seon. I've been keeping my feelings a secret since I met you at that tree at school 5 years ago. You can say it was love at first sight" he said as he smiled at me.

What should I say now? Think, Seon, think.

"Okay" my mouth blurted out. Wait a second what am I saying? My big mouth isn't much of a help.

"W-what? You'll give me a c-chance?" Baekhyun asked me. I can see the glint of hope in his eyes.

How can I reject him now after I said okay? I know how it felt to be rejected. It was a pathetic feeling. It could mess someone up. I don't want Baekhyun to be that way. I don't want Baekhyun to be like me.

"Yes. I-I'll give you a chance" oh boy Yixing isn't going to like this.

Baekhyun gave me his millionaire smile. Happiness was all what you could see on his face. Baekhyun suddenly hugged me and I hugged him back. Yixing never hugged me.

"Thank you Seon. I swear you won't regret this. I'll make you happy. I promise" he said when he released me from the hug.

I nodded at him. I'm glad Baekhyun is happy but I feel something else. It's too late to take back what I said now.

I'm only giving this chance to him so he won't be hearbroken. I like Baekhyun but juat not in the way that I like Yixing. Both of them are different.

Oh my god. What have I done.

Is this the right thing to do?

---------------------------------

Ta-daa! So what do you guys think now? Are you a YiSeon (Yixing & Seon) or a BaekSeon (BaekSeon) shipper now?

I myself are also in a dilemma because Baekhyun and Yixing are both my ultimate biases in EXO. So I can't choose between them.

Well, I'll leave you to think which team you are on. Is it the YiSeon team or the BaekSeon team?

Think, think, think...

Oh, and...I'm planing on writing a new Fanfic! But it's still in the making. I already wrote the plot but I haven't wrote on each chapter yet and I'm still thinking about if I should publish it on wattpad or not but fingers cross. I hope you'll like it though.

@foolish_alphaxx signing out