Chapter 28-I knew

Seon's P.O.V

I look at myself on the mirror checking if there are any errors that can be found on the clothes that I wear today.

Nothing. Okay then that's settle. Now I just need to calm my nerves down before I go meet up with Yixing in his office.

I called him earlier requesting a meet up with him somewhere outside the office but he said that he was busy all day today and told me to just meet him in his office.

I walked to the bus stop to wait for a bus since I don't have a car and nobody is picking me up. I waited for about 15 minutes before the bus that will take me to the destination I'm going to arrives.

I was so nervous. Damn it. I rehearsed what I wanted to say to Yixing in head. I even imagined what Yixing's reaction would be like after I tell him everything.

Will he be calm in handling it? He usually is calm. But then again he can become scary sometimes when he's angry.

But seriously though, I can't read Yixing. He's unpredictable. He is something that you can't easily figure out. Well expect the unexpected I say when you try to deal with Yixing.

There it is. Z Group. Yixing's company. One of Korea's leading companies. And here I am standing in front of this tall building. I make my way inside to the receptionist.

"Hello Miss Lee." The receptionist say.

"Hi.." I paused and read her name tag, "Jenny. I'm here to see Mr. Zhang."

"Which Mr. Zhang? The younger version or the older version?" she said.

I chuckled and said, "The younger version of course."

She chuckled along with me before saying, "I'll let his secretary know you're here. You best be going on your way to Mr. Yixing's office then." I nodded and walk to the elevator.

When I got to the floor where Yixing's office is, I immediately went to his secretary to inform Yixing that I am here.

Yixing's secretary told me that Yixing is ready to see me so she lead me to Yixing's office. She knocked on the door and ask for me to go inside.

Before I step a foot inside I repeatedly remind myself to calm down and don't be nervous because Yixing can always sense that something's going on before I even start to talk to him.

I went inside Yixing's office only to find his gaze was on a piece of paper. He seems very busy right now. Very very busy. Makes me wonder if today is a good day to talk to him. But then again the wedding is coming so I gotta tell him now.

His eyes suddenly went to mine. I didn't know why I was still standing there with Yixing's door closed behind me. I can't move.

"Hi Seon." Yixing said and smiled.

I finally came into my senses after Yixing started to say something.

"Hi. I guess I'm disturbing you from your work." I said.

He shook his head and gestured me to sit on the seat in front of him. "It's okay. I guess there's something important you wanted to tell me since you wanted to meet me today."

I took the seat he told to sit on. Wow I'm nervous as a wreck. Okay calm down Seon. "Yeah, I actually do have something to tell you." I said.

I fiddled with my fingers on my thighs hoping that it would help calming my nerves down. I sighed.

"Okay, you can start whenever you want." Yixing said.

I don't know how I'm going to tell him even though I rehearsed what I wanted to say to him over and over in my head. But now when the time finally comes for me to tell him it seems like everything I thought about just vanishes.