Chapter 4: Missed Calls & Messages

Seon's P.O.V

The day has finally come. The day where I'll leave my 15 years of memories behind.

I didn't tell any of my friends including Yixing. We never talked after the time that I confessed to him at his place.

We're moving to another country.

We're moving to France.

I didn't know my grandpa lives there but I know that he's rich. Very rich. And I just found out that my grandpa owns a famous fashion company there.

Wow. I didn't really know that grandpa has all that money. He really is rich. I think he is even richer than Yixing.

Yixing.

I sighed. Just thinking about him reminds me of the pain of rejection.

Don't worry Lee Seon, you can get through this. I keep reminding myself that everyday.

Gosh, I'll miss them.

My friends. Baekhyun, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Sehun, Zhoumi, Min Hee and Yixing.

Baekhyun, Jongdae, Chanyeol and Sehun sits with me by the tree on every lunch break. It's only been two days since I met them but they're really cool.

Well, Baekhyun knew that I was going to move because I told him. I know I just met him like two days ago but he's really comfortable to be around.

He's always making jokes and he flirts sometimes but he doesn't make me feel awkward around him. He's a great friend. A really great friend.

I wanted to tell Min Hee yesterday but she was really busy at school so I didn't want to disturb her.

Zhoumi, as usual I'm afraid he gets worried about me moving that's why I kept it a secret from him. And Yixing...well, you know.

I'm checking all of the things that I had packed, just to see if there's anything missing.

I guess it's all here. I'm gonna miss this house. Gladly, mother told me that this house is still ours so if we move back to Korea someday, we can still come back to this house.

I checked my phone and I saw 11 missed calls and 7 messages. What? Who would've called and text me?

I opened them, 5 missed calls from Zhoumi, 3 missed calls from Min Hee, 2 missed calls from Baekhyun and 1 missed call from Jongdae.

And no Yixing.

I guess they already knew huh?

So after that I opened the messages, 3 Messages from Zhoumi, 2 from Min Hee, 1 from Jongdae and 1 from Chanyeol.

1. From: Zhoumi

You're moving today? Stupid. Idiot. Why didn't you tell me!

Are you avoiding me? Pick up the phone princess! I need to talk to you now!

Grr. Pick up the phone ㅠ.ㅠ

2. From: Min Hee

Hey, I didn't know you were moving! Gosh, Seon why have you been keeping this a secret from us?

Huh, I guess you're busy right now. Then I won't disturb you but know this I'm gonna miss my best girlfriend. Come back to Korea someday okay? I'm gonna cry right now :'(

3. From: Jongdae

Yah, Lee Seon! You didn't tell us anything about you moving. Baekhyun just told us. You're really good at keeping a secret, you know that? Well, I guess I can't do anything now than to just wish you luck over there and come back okay? I'm never gonna change my number so call me if anything happens. xoxo