Chapter 2: What Are You Doing To Me, Seon?

Edited 07/12/16

Seon's P.O.V

As soon as I walked out of Yixing's house, my tears started to run down my cheeks. I couldn't hold it anymore.

Who did Yixing like? I sighed and tell my heart that it's going to be okay. And I tell my mind to just don't think too much about this day.

I gotta go home right now. Mom wanted me home all of a sudden and she said to hurry. What does she wants to tell me? Arghh!!! My mind is a mess right now. Stop thinking Seon and just walk.

*****

I was walking slowly because I just wanted to feel the wind and just set my mind free.

I heard a honking of a car behind me. I turned around to see who it was.

Zhoumi.

Zhoumi stopped his car and he came out of it. He looked at me and smiled. I tried my best to smile back at him.

"What's with the smile?" He said and looked at me with a worried face.

"Why? What's wrong with my smile?" I said trying not to let him know that I'm in a terrible condition right now. I mean my eyes are red and puffy and I think my hair is like a birds nest.

"You're putting a fake smile at me. What happened?" Shoot. He can really read me. Now I'm caught red handed.

"And your eyes are red and puffy. You cried didn't you?" He continued, "Why? What's the matter, Seon?"

Grrr! I don't wanna tell him what happened because it's just embarrassing. I mean how should I tell him? Oh, it's fine! Everything's fine. It's just that Yixing just rejected me.

Like that? Should I tell him that? Of course not! Hell no am I going to tell him.

"Nothing's the matter. I just need to get home." I said hoping he'll just forget about what he just asked and just let me go so I can continue my walk home.

"Why are you lying to me?" He said and that left me shocked. He certainly knows everything. There's no point to keep it a secret.

"Zhoumi, I just had a bad day okay?" I told him and continued, "I just need some time to think."

Zhoumi's P.O.V

"I just need some time to think" she said but I'm still not buying it.

"Does this have something to do with Yixing?" I asked her and she looked up at me, eyes widened in shock.

She sighed and said, "Yixing likes someone else."

So that's why, I thought. I knew this was coming. She suddenly bursted into tears. I went to her and hugged her tight.

I should've told her that Yixing likes Min Hee before but I just didn't have the heart to do it. Yes, I knew Yixing liked her.

She held my shirt tighter and sobbed. "Just cry Seon. Cry it out. It's okay I'm here for you." I told her. I don't like to see her like this. It just hurts me more.

"I'll drive you home okay? Come on." I said while leading her to my car.

While we were on the way to her house, she fell asleep in my car. It's great to see her like that. In peace and no crying.

She's really something else.

What are you doing to me Seon?

*****

We arrived at her house and I saw her mom walking out of the house to come greet me.

"Hi Mrs. Lee." I said giving her a smile. She smiled back and said, "Hello Zhoumi. What brings you here dear? Have you seen Seon? I told her to come home quickly but she still hasn't come home until now. It's making me worry."