Chapter Two

The next day, Brizee stood there at the airport staring at the plane. The guys came up to her.

"Come on," Brian said. They walked her onto the plane and sat in first class. She put her seat belt on and sat there. Nick sat beside her.

"It'll be okay," Nick said.

"I can't believe you guys talked me into this, I hate this already," Brizee said. The plane got ready to take off. Once it was in the air, Brizee sat there frozen. She couldn't believe what was happening. She was married to Nick Carter. Something she always dreamed of and here she was going to Florida to find a way to end it but she didn't want him to hate her and just wanted to get on with her life. Soon the plane was landing and when it came to a stop, she got up and walked out with the guys and went to the courthouse and went to talk to the judge. The judge looked at them.

"I'm sorry, but nothing can be done with the marriage, I'm sorry you had to come all this way, ma'am," the judge said.

"So there is no way out of this marriage, we are stuck forever," Nick said.

"Yes, Mr. Carter, she's Mrs. Carter," the judge said. Nick sighed and they walked out and looked at the guys. He shook his head and sat down.

"You have to tell Lauren," Brian said.

"Well, I'm going home," Brizee said.

"Whoa, no you aren't," Brian said

"Yeah, I am, nothing can be done, so no point of sticking around, he's got Lauren," Brizee said. She went out the door and got a cab and went to the airport and got on a flight back home to Missouri and went home and told her parents. She sat down on her bed and sighed.

Meanwhile...

Nick told Lauren what had happened and she told him she understood and got her things together and moved out. She had ended things because she couldn't be with a married man. Brian came over and sat with him.

"What do I do," Nick said.

"Maybe see about making the marriage work, no sense of you two being married and living in different states," Brian said.

"But she doesn't want to leave her job and family," Nick said. Brian sighed.

"Sometimes sacrifices have to be made," Brian said.

Two days later, they arrived in Missouri and went to the store and Brizee outside with a grocery cart. She saw them and they walked up to her.

"What now," Brizee said.

"We need to talk," Nick said.

"I'm busy," Brizee said.

"Make time, or I will get you fired," Nick said.

"Make it fast," Brizee said.

"Lauren broke up with me, she couldn't be with a married man," Nick said.

"I'm sorry, if that's all, I got to get back to work," Brizee said. Nick held onto the cart.

"No, that's not all, I would like you to come to live with me in Florida, we are married, we should be in the same house, maybe get to know each other, see where the marriage goes," Nick said.

"Are you joking," Brizee said.

"No, Brizee, he's serious, it was my idea actually," Brian said. Brizee sighed.

"Fine, here is the deal, I get to put my two weeks in so I can come back to work if things don't work out, and you meet my family," Brizee said. They nodded. She went in and wrote a note to her boss and put it on his desk. After work, they went to her house.