Chapter Seventeen

Three months later, the tour was over and they went home. Brizee settled Jason in his crib for a nap. Nick came in and hugged her as they watched their son sleep.

"I love you," Nick said kissing her neck.

"I love you, too," Brizee said. He led her to their bedroom and closed the door and they removed their clothes and laid on the bed and he made passionate love to her. He laid beside her and pulled her close. She rested her head on his chest as he kissed her forehead.

"Oh god, baby, I love you so much," Nick said.

"I love you, too," Brizee said.

"And I love making love to you," Nick said. She smiled and looked up at him.

"I bet, you forgot protection," Brizee said.

"I know, baby, is that a problem?" Nick said.

"You want to work on more kids so I can be pregnant along with Leighanne, Leigh, and Rochelle," Brizee said.

"Just going with the flow," Nick said. She smiled and moved on top of him and kissed him deeply. She sat up and he ran his hands over her body. She felt him against her. She looked at him and she moved and raised above him. She sank down on him and he moaned as he held her hips. She rode him as he thrusted up against her. She came around him and he came spilling inside her. She collapsed on top of him.

"Oh god, baby," Nick said.

"I know," Brizee said. She heard Jason fussing over the baby monitor. She smiled. She got up and put on her robe and went to his room and picked him up and changed him and carried him back to the bedroom. Nick smiled at the sight of his wife and son. She sat down on the bed with him. Nick took him and held him and pulled her close. She rested her head on his chest and watched him hold Jason.

Two months later, it was Jason's first birthday and they were having a party for him at the house. Brian, Leighanne, Baylee, Howie, Leigh, James, Kevin, Kristin, Mason, AJ, Rochelle, Susan, Craig, Blake, Karly, TJ, Kenny, Bob, Ginger, Kayden, BJ, Aaron, and Angel were there. Karly was holding Jason.

"He looks more like Nick every time I see him," Susan said. Brizee smiled.

"I know, he got more Nick in him than me, all he got from me is my nose," Brizee said.

"But he is a handsome boy," Susan said.

"Yup," Brizee said.

"Are you going to announce the news?" Susan asked quietly. Brizee smiled.

"Yup," Brizee said. They went out back with the snacks.

"Everyone, Brizee has an announcement to make," Susan said. Everyone quieted down and looked up at Brizee.

"The birthday boy is going to be a big brother!" Brizee said. Everyone cheered and hugged her and Nick.

"So now there will be four new Backstreet babies," AJ said.

"And you still will be the first one with the girl," Nick said.

"Probably," AJ said.