Chapter Twenty

Four months later, it was getting closer to Brizee's due date. She was sitting on the couch with her feet up. Nick was feeding Jason in the kitchen. Brian and Leighanne came in with Baylee and their new baby girl, Lizzie.

"Hey girl," Leighanne said sitting down with Lizzie.

"She is so beautiful," Brizee said.

"I know, right, the first Backstreet baby girl," Leighanne said. Brizee smiled at Lizzie.

"Yup," Brizee said.

"Now there needs to be four more girls and they can be a girl group called Backstreet Girls," Leighanne said.

"I don't know how well that will go with the guys," Brizee said. She felt something.

"Briz," Leighanne said.

"Something's wrong," Brizee said.

"Nick!" Leighanne called. Nick and Brian came in with Jason. Nick handed Jason to Brian and knelt down by Brizee.

"Honey," Nick said.

"Something's wrong," Brizee said holding her stomach. He helped her up and they all went to the hospital. Brian called AJ, Kevin, and Howie on the way and then called Brizee's parents and Bob and Ginger. Brizee was in a room with Nick as Dr. Kelly examined her.

"You're in labor, Brizee, in the early stages and the babies should be well developed that it should be a normal delivery," Dr. Kelly said. Brizee leaned against the pillows. Brian stuck his head in.

"Hey, can I come in?" Brian asked.

"Sure, it's going to be awhile," Dr. Kelly said. She left the room. Brian came in and came over and hugged Brizee and then Nick. He sat down in the chair as Nick sat on the bed beside Brizee.

"What's up," Nick said.

"Rochelle just went into labor in the waiting room, and Kristin just announced she's pregnant, good thing we are here at the hospital," Brian said.

"Yeah," Nick said.

"Who's got Jas?" Brizee asked.

"He is keeping Uncle D company while Leigh is in with AJ and Rochelle," Brian said.

"Can you guys keep him until we are home from the hospital," Nick said.

"Sure can," Brian said.

Three hours later, Dr. Kelly checked her and said she had few more hours to go. Nick sat with her. Brian came in.

"Another Backstreet girl, Ava Denise McLean," Brian said.

"That's great, I'm glad they put AJ's mom's name in there," Nick said.

"Yeah, are you still going to do Leslie Jane?" Brian asked.

"I don't know about that," Nick said.

"Leslie Sue, no Jane, even if they both are girls, no Jane, not anymore," Brizee said.

"So if they are both girls," Nick said.

"Leslie Sue and Hayley Marie," Brizee said.

"Where did Marie come from?" Nick said.

"It sounds better than Hayley Mary," Brizee said.

"Mary?" Nick asked.

"My grandma's name, my mom's middle name, Marie is as close as I can get to Mary and it sounds better with Hayley, if one is a boy, Michael Thomas Carter," Brizee said. Nick kissed her forehead.