Chapter Fourteen

Three weeks later, Brizee was due any day and her mom was there with them. Nick got the nursery done and Brizee stood at the doorway. Nick stood behind her and had his arms around her. She rested against him.

"It's perfect," Brizee said.

"I knew you would like it," Nick said kissing her neck. She felt something and looked at him.

"I think it's time," Brizee said. He got her bag and helped her downstairs and out to the car. Susan got in and they went to the hospital. He called the guys and his family. Susan called Craig and told him. Brizee was in a room with Nick by her side. Dr. Kelly checked her.

"You are in the early stages so it will be awhile, I'll be back to check on you," Dr. Kelly said. She left the room. Brizee rested against the pillows.

"How about thinking of a name," Nick said.

"Jason Robert Carter," Brizee said.

"You are giving him the middle name of Robert," Nick said. Brizee nodded.

"Not a good idea?" Brizee asked. Nick stood up and sat on the bed and kissed her softly and rubbed her stomach.

"No, I love it, it means a lot that you want my dad's name in there," Nick said.

"It seems right," Brizee said.

"I thought you would want your dad's name in there or something," Nick said.

"My nephews have that covered," Brizee said.

"What," Nick said. She told them her nephew's full names and who they were named after on her father's side of the family.

"So you went with my dad's name because you couldn't have your own," Nick said.

"That's not it, I know your dad means a lot to you and it makes more sense for your son to have your dad's name instead of mine, my brother is my dad's son so he got my dad's name for his sons, I'm the daughter, it is only right that your dad's name is in your son's name," Brizee said.

"Briz," Nick said.

"Okay, fine, you come up with a name then," Brizee said. She crossed her arms and looked out the window. Nick took her hand in his. She looked at him.

"I'm sorry, Jason Robert Carter will be his name, your brother got your side of the family, we get my side of the family," Nick said.

"Okay, then, when we have a girl, her middle name will be Jane, but I was thinking of something else," Brizee said.

"What's that," Nick said.

"When we have a girl, ask your mom if we can name her Leslie," Brizee said. Nick looked at her.

"I don't need to, we are going to," Nick said kissing her hand. Brian and Leighanne came in.

"Hey guys, Dr. Kelly said we could come in, your family is out there, Nick," Brian said.

"I need to go talk to them," Nick said kissing Brizee and went to the waiting room.

"How's Briz," Susan said.

"Still a while to go, it's in the early stages," Nick said. He saw his mom sitting with BJ and Angel. He saw his dad sitting on the other side of the room with Ginger, Aaron, and Kayden. He went to his dad. Bob stood up and hugged him.

"It's hard to believe, my first son is having his first son," Bob said hugging him.

"We came up with a name, Dad, Jason Robert Carter," Nick said. Bob smiled and hugged him.