Chapter Eight

The next day, Nick took Brizee to the hospital to get the moles removed. Nick sat in the waiting room. Brian and Leighanne came in and sat down.

"What's up," Brian said.

"When I get home from recording the album, we will be trying for a baby," Nick said.

"So she's all for it," Brian said.

"Well, not at first, she told me that after dealing with her niece and nephews, she told her mother she was never having children, but then she said that her aunt had said the same thing and now her aunt had three kids," Nick said.

They sat there talking until the doctor came out. Nick stood up.

"Your wife is resting now, we removed the moles and we want you to help her change bandages and keep antibiotics on them to help them heal and not get infected," the doctor said.

"Thank you, doctor," Nick said. He went to see his wife and saw the small bandages all over her body. She was asleep. He sat down and held her hand. She woke up and saw him.

"Hey baby," Nick said.

"Hey," Brizee said sleepily.

"Go back to sleep, I'm not going anywhere," Nick said.

"One thing, I didn't take my pill last night, and last night was supposed to be the first night of the last pack I had," Brizee said. Nick looked at her.

"You are stopping now?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, might as well," Brizee said. Nick smiled and kissed her hand.

"Okay, now go to sleep," Nick said. Brizee nodded and closed her eyes.

Two days later, Nick was in the bathroom with Brizee changing her bandages.

"There are a lot of these," Nick said.

"Well, I had most of them removed," Brizee said. He finished and put the bandages up and hugged her gently.

"I guess we can't make love until I get back since you had the moles done," Nick said.

"I'm sorry," Brizee said.

"It's okay, just something to look forward to," Nick said kissing her forehead.

Two days later, the guys were heading to Paris to do more recording for their next album. Nick finished packing a bag.

"Are you sure you are able to change your bandages by yourself?" Nick asked.

"Who else can do it, I'll be fine," Brizee said.

"If you need anything, call Leighanne, Kristin, Rochelle, or Leigh," Nick said.

"I know that," Brizee said. She looked at him.

"Briz," Nick said. She sighed and looked at her hands.

"I'm just not too sure about staying in this house by myself, I've stayed at my folks house by myself but that was different, my brother was across the road and nothing ever happened there to be worried about, I'm not sure about here," Brizee said.

"You'll be fine, Rochelle said she'll come stay since she'll be alone as well," Nick said. Brizee hugged him.

"I'll miss you," Brizee said.

"I'll miss you, too, baby," Nick said. She pulled back and looked up at him. He kissed her softly. He deepened the kiss. The doorbell rang. He groaned. He grabbed his bag and her hand and they walked downstairs. He opened the door and saw Kevin there with AJ.