Chapter Six

Three days later, the guys returned home. Nick walked into his house and looked around and put his bag by the washer and went upstairs to shower. He got out and got dressed and went downstairs just as Brizee came in.

"Hey you," Nick said. Brizee smiled.

"Hey," Brizee said.

"You okay," Nick said.

"Yeah, they gave me the works," Brizee said.

"Did you get a swimsuit?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, why," Brizee said.

"How about going out on my boat," Nick said.

"Okay," Brizee said. She went and changed and came down in shorts and a shirt. They went to his boat and he drove it out and stopped a half hour later. Nick saw Brizee sitting there watching the ocean. He went down and sat beside her.

"You okay," Nick said.

"I'm fine, just never thought I would see the ocean and it's breathtaking," Brizee said.

"We can go for a swim," Nick said.

"You go ahead," Brizee said.

"Briz," Nick said.

"What," Brizee said.

"What's wrong," Nick said.

"I am afraid of my body," Brizee said.

"Briz," Nick said.

"I don't like showing off my body, that's why I like baggy clothes, I don't have the best body, it's ugly," Brizee said.

"Briz, come on, it's okay," Nick said. Brizee sighed and stripped to her swimsuit and stood there. She didn't look at him.

"Happy now," Brizee said. Nick came over to her. She looked up at him.

"Yes, I am," Nick said. He kissed her tenderly and the kiss deepened. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist and held her close. He pulled back and rested his forehead against hers.

"Nick," Brizee said.

"I've fallen for you, Briz," Nick said.

"I feel the same way," Brizee said. He crushed his mouth to hers and kissed her hungrily. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her down into the cabin and they collapsed on the bed kissing. He removed her suit and she laid there naked as he gazed at her body. He ran his hand all over her body. He kissed her neck and moved down and took a breast in her mouth and sucked. He noticed something and touched it with his fingers.

"What is this scar, Briz?" Nick asked.

"There was this mole there and it looked weird to the doctor so she wanted me to get it removed and sent away to see if it was cancerous, it wasn't, just a mole," Brizee said.

"That's good, glad it wasn't bad," Nick said taking the nipple into his mouth. She ran her fingers through his hair. He ran his hand down and slipped two fingers inside her. She moaned as he worked her folds with his fingers. She cried out as she came in his hand. He kissed her deeply. He removed his trunks and laid on top of her.

"Briz, I need to ask," Nick said.

"I've done it before but it's been awhile," Brizee said. He laid between her legs and he slowly pushed inside her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed him deeper into her body. They moved together. He went faster and harder and deeper. She pulled him down and kissed him deeply, their tongues exploring each other's mouth. She cried out and came around him. He came behind her spilling himself into her body. He laid on top of her. He buried his face in her neck.