Chapter Seven

The next day, Nick went to the mall with Brian and AJ while Leighanne and Rochelle hung out at the house with Brizee.

"So what's up, Nick," AJ said.

"Nothing, just want to get something," Nick said. He walked into the jewelry store.

"Are you getting rings?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, do you think I should, Frick," Nick said.

"Well, it's up to you, Frack, we are just along for the ride," Brian said.

"Nick, look at these," AJ said. Nick looked and saw beautiful rings with birthstones in the middle.

"I'm thinking a ring with her birthstone," Nick said.

"What month was she born," Brian said.

"The same month as you," AJ said.

"What,"Nick said.

"She didn't tell you her birthday," Brian said.

"No," Nick said.

"She told the girls," AJ said.

"J?"Nick asked.

"Nick, you are seven days older than her," AJ said. Nick looked at the rings.

"How about that one," Nick said pointing to one.

"That's perfect," Brian said. It was a ring with a purple stone in the middle and tiny diamonds around it on a silver ring band. The clerk got it out and Nick bought it and picked out two wedding bands and they left the store. They went home and saw Leighanne and Rochelle in the living room.

"Where's Briz?" Nick asked.

"Upstairs," Leighanne said. Nick went upstairs and found Brizee coming out of the bathroom.

"Hey," Nick said hugging her.

"Hey," Brizee said.

"You okay," Nick said.

"Yeah, just hate cramps," Brizee said. Nick hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"I got something for you," Nick said.

"What," Brizee said. He got out the ring boxes and opened the first one to reveal the ring. She saw it and covered her mouth and looked at him.

"Oh god," Brizee said.

"What," Nick said. She went to a box of her stuff and dug through it and got out a ring box. She showed it to him and he looked at the rings together.

"Oh man, I picked out the same ring, where did you get this ring," Nick said.

"My mom got it for me, for Christmas, I saw it in the store and she bought it and said I will get it at Christmas, I never wore it," Brizee said. He took out the wedding ring and put it on her finger and then slid the ring he got on and kissed her hand.

"I love you," Nick said.

"I love you, too," Brizee said. He slid a ring on his finger.

"Now it's official, rings and all," Nick said. Brizee looked at her hand and smiled. She looked up at him and they kissed deeply. He held her close.

"Is it Tuesday yet," Nick said.

"Nope, three more days," Brizee said. Nick groaned and buried his face in her neck.

"I hate this," Nick said.

"I know, I hate it too but I can't avoid it," Brizee said.

"I know, oh man," Nick said looking at her neck.

"What," Brizee said.

"Have you thought about removing these," Nick said.

"My dad thinks I should, I just didn't have the money to go do so," Brizee said.

"I think you should, they don't look right," Nick said.

"Well, I don't have a job anymore so I don't have money and I couldn't ask you for any, I don't want to be like that," Brizee said. Nick kissed her deeply.

"You are my wife now, it's your money, too, how about I go with you and I can pay for it and you won't be asking for it, it would be my choice," Nick said.

"Only if you are sure," Brizee said.

"I'm getting you a credit card, okay," Nick said.

"Fine, if it will make you feel better," Brizee said.

"It will, besides the guys and I are heading to Paris and you need to have something to live on while I'm gone, I don't know what food I have in the fridge," Nick said.

"Well, let's go to the store," Brizee said.

"That would be risky for me," Nick said.

"Fine, I'll have Leighanne and Rochelle go with me, just give me some cash," Brizee said. He gave her some and kissed her deeply. She got Leighanne and Rochelle and went to the store. Nick sat down with Brian and AJ.

"You okay, Frack," Brian said.

"I'm taking her to a doctor tomorrow," Nick said.

"Nick, is she?" AJ asked.

"No, she's on the pill, I'm going to see about her getting those moles on her neck removed, her dad wanted her too, but she didn't have the money," Nick said.

"And now she does," Brian said.

"Brian, she didn't want to ask me for money and she doesn't want to be a money grubbing wife," Nick said.

"I know, man, Leighanne told me she talked with Brizee about it, she said Briz told her that she wants to be with you for love and not for money," Brian said.

"I'm seriously thinking of asking her to stop the pills and try for a baby," Nick said.

"You think she'll want to do that," Brian said.

"I'll have to find out," Nick said.

That night, Nick and Brizee got into bed. Nick held Brizee close to him and kissed her forehead.

"I love you," Nick said.

"I love you, too," Brizee said.

"How many pills do you have left?" Nick said.

"I'm on my last pack, I should go see about getting more, otherwise, I'll have to go back up to Missouri for more," Brizee said. Nick looked at her.

"Do you need to?" Nick asked. Brizee looked up at him.

"Nick," Brizee said.

"How would you feel of stopping the pills and trying for a baby," Nick said.

"You really want that," Brizee said.

"Don't you," Nick said.

"Well, after dealing with my niece and nephews, I told my mom that I'm never having kids," Brizee said.

"Oh," Nick said. She moved on top of him. He looked at her and he held her close to him.

"But my aunt said the same thing and she has three kids," Brizee said.

"So is that a yes?" Nick asked.

"Only if you are sure," Brizee said. Nick smiled and kissed her deeply.

"No more pills, let's try for a baby," Nick said.

"But are we ready for it?" Brizee asked.

"I know I am," Nick said.

"Okay, as soon as my pills are gone and out of my system, we will go for it," Brizee said.

"So that's two months," Nick said.

"Yeah, you'll be busy with recording the new album, we can start when you get home," Brizee said.

"I'm all for that," Nick said kissing her deeply. They went to sleep in each other's arms.