Chapter Five

The next morning, he woke up and got up and got dressed and went downstairs and found Brizee sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal. He smiled at her.

"Morning," Nick said.

"Morning," Brizee said. He got out cereal and milk and sat down with her and ate his cereal. After they put their bowls in the dishwasher, Nick looked at her.

"Well, I don't have plans for today so how about we go to Disney World for the day," Nick said.

"Okay, cool," Brizee said. They went and changed and went to Disney World. Nick had called Brian, Howie, and AJ on the way up.

"Okay, everyone will meet us there, it would be cool to hang out with everyone," Nick said.

"Yeah, just hope you guys don't get mobbed," Brizee said.

"That's why the bodyguards will join us," Nick said.

"That would be obvious," Brizee said.

"They blend in," Nick said.

"Okay, if you say so," Brizee said. They arrived at Disney World and saw Brian, Leighanne, Baylee, Howie, Leigh, James, AJ, and Rochelle waiting for them along with Billy, Marcus, Tommy, and Lonnie. Leighanne let Brian have Baylee while Leigh let Howie have James and along with Rochelle came over and took Brizee with them for girl time.

"So how are things going," Brian said.

"Going okay, she doesn't like scary movies, we watched one last night and all the scary parts came on and she would have her face covered," Nick said.

"You care about her, don't you," Brian said.

"Yeah, she's my wife, for one, and she doesn't try to control me," Nick said.

"You are thinking of a real marriage, aren't you," Brian said. Nick looked at Brizee as she talked with Leighanne.

"I've thought about it," Nick said.

That night, Nick walked upstairs to his bedroom and Brizee came out of hers in her pajamas.

"Going to bed?" Brizee asked.

"Yeah, you?" Nick asked.

"Almost, I left my pills downstairs," Brizee said. She started for the stairs.

"Pills?" Nick asked.

"Just some pills," Brizee said.

"Are you on medication for something," Nick said.

"No, just a pill I take every night," Brizee said. Nick thought about it and she came back upstairs.

"Are you saying you are on birth control," Nick said.

"Yeah, but not the reason you are thinking," Brizee said.

"Hold on, why do you take them," Nick said.

"Helps me keep track of my time of the month, helps me be ready for it, and by the look of things, next week, I will be not a pleasant person so beware, goodnight," Brizee said. She went into her room and closed the door. Nick stood there.

The next day, Nick went to hang with Brian and told him what had happened.

"Why does it matter, Nick, if the pills help her, so be it," Brian said.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," Nick said.

"You feel like you are butting in on her private life, but you are her husband, she should be able to trust you, and be able to talk to you about anything, anyway, Leighanne, Leigh, Rochelle, and Kristin are going to the spa this weekend and invited Brizee so you will have the weekend free, Baylee will be at Leighanne's parents house, and James will be with Mama D, so how about a guys weekend, we can go down to Key West and just relax," Brian said.

"Sure," Nick said. They hung out for awhile longer and then they headed home. Nick walked into the house and went upstairs and saw Brizee packing a bag.

"Hey, Brian said you are going with the girls to the spa for the weekend," Nick said.

"Yeah, so what will you be doing all weekend," Brizee said. Nick sat down.

"Brian said something about a guys weekend down in Key West," Nick said.

"That's cool, hope you have more fun than me," Brizee said. Nick looked at her.

"What's wrong," Nick said.

"The girls have something planned for me, I'm afraid to know what it is, and I don't have a swimsuit," Brizee said.

"I'm sure you can buy one," Nick said.

"Not sure I want to be seen in one, I don't know," Brizee said. They heard the doorbell.

"Oh, that must be the rest of my things from my folks," Brizee said heading downstairs. She opened the door and saw the UPS guy.

"Brizee Carter," he said.

"Yup," Brizee said.

"Sign here," he said. She signed her name and he wheeled in her stuff.

"Thanks," Brizee said.

"Have a good night," he said as he left. Brizee closed the door and looked at the boxes.

"Oh dear," Brizee said.

"What's all that," Nick said.

"My stuff, rest of my clothes and my dvds," Brizee said.

"DVDs?" Nick said.

"Yeah, Mr. Carter, my movies, my type of movies, like Forrest Gump, Lord Of the Rings Trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the list goes on," Brizee said. He got the boxes and looked through her movies.

"Oh god, Crossroads, you got the Britney Spears movie," Nick said.

"Yeah, I liked it," Brizee said. He saw the BSB dvds.

"I guess you like us a lot," Nick said.

"Yeah," Brizee said. They got everything put away.

"Well, the DVD collection is a whole lot bigger," Nick said. Brizee smiled.

"And more than just scary movies," Brizee said. The front door opened and closed. Leighanne came in.

"Hey guys, Briz, ready?" Leighanne asked.

"Yeah, let me get my bag," Brizee said going upstairs.

"Thanks for inviting her along," Nick said hugging her.

"Hey, she's one of us now, she should be included, and she's really nice," Leighanne said. Brizee came downstairs with her bag. Brizee hugged Nick.

"Stay out of trouble," Brizee said.

"Who me?" Nick said.

"Yes, you, Nick," Leighanne said. They left. Nick sat down. Brian, Howie, AJ, and Kevin came in.

"Well, the girls are gone, let's head out," Brian said. Nick went up and packed a bag and locked up the house and they headed to Key West.