Chapter Thirty - "Happy" Valentines

Cas (POV)

"Where are we going Dean?" I ask him, fidgeting with my trench coat as we ride in the car.

"It's a surprise so stop asking every five minutes." Dean tells me yet again, rolling his eyes at my impatience. "Besides, I don't know what the name of the place is called."

I sit in the at in silence after that and Dean keeps glancing at me, obviously trying to guess what was wrong but the problem was, I had no idea how to tell him. How the hell are you meant to explain to your boyfriend that you kissed your ex-girlfriend? This had turned out to be the worst day in the history of the world.

"Right, I think this is the opening." Dean says, being the car to a stop outside a wood. I eye it up carefully and turn to Dean.

"You're not planning on murdering me are you?" I ask and he winks at me and grins. "You are! I knew it." I whisper, getting out the car when he opens his door and gets out himself.

"C'mon, let's go." He says, walking into the woods. I furrow my eyes brows and wiggle my nose slightly before following into the forest, catching up to him quickly so I didn't lose him. We walked in silence most of the way there apart from me huffing and puffing while trying to keep up with Dean. Finally he stops and looks around in confusion.

"Don't you dare..." I start but he cuts me off.

"I think we are lost."

"Damn it Dean." I laugh, resting on a nearby tree and wiping my brow. "Where are we even going?"

"Oh never mind. I found the trail." He says, setting off again and I groan and run to keep up with him.

"Dean, this is killing me. You are sport human, I am food human. I like sitting inside and eating food and playing video games or reading books. Hiking isn't in my resume!"

"Well now it can be in your resume." He jokes, not even slowing down for me to catch up to him.

"this is it. This is how we are going to die. We are going to be lost in the woods like hansel and gretel! Oh my god I didn't even put breadcrumbs down!" I cry dramatically and Dean rolls his eyes.

"In the story the breadcrumbs didn't even work because the birds ate them."

"If we come across a candy-cabin, you go in without me okay? And then the witch with be too busy trying to cook you that she won't even think about scrawny old me." I say, looking around the woods nervously.

"Cas, you have more meat on your bones than me. Mine is all muscle were as you said, all you have is fat." I gasp and stop walking, crossing my arms over my chest and pouting.

"You said you like my body!"

"I do like your body," he laughs and walks up to me, putting his arms around me and stuffing them in my back pockets of my jeans before squeezing my ass slightly. "I love your love handles"

"Shut up." I try to say seriously but I can't help but let out a small, embarrassed smile while a light blush creeped up my cheeks. He puts his head in the crook of my neck and trails a load of kisses up my neck and onto my cheek.

"Dean stop it." I giggle, trying to cringe away from him but his hold on my is too tight. "Get off!" I laugh loudly as his fingers start moving along my sides and he starts tickling me mercilessly. I turn around and try and run away from him but he grabs me from behind and pulls me into him so my back is up against his chest and he kisses my neck again, holding me tightly to him.

"Dean..." I mumble out, leaning my head back on his shoulder to give him better access.

"Hm."

"I need to tell you something." I say, letting my eyes shoot open but he just grunts into my neck again and slips the tips of his fingers into the waistband of my pants. "Dean this is really important." I moan out as he slips his hand further into my jeans. He sighs and takes his hand out of my pants and instead puts one around my waist and begins walking again.