Chapter Forty-Five - The Groupie

A/N: There is a massive jump into the future now because everything is wry much the same. They visit each other, they're happy blah blah blah. anyway, like i said; big jump.

Cas (POV) *Two years later* (I told you)

"Look, it's great that you guys are really hitting it off now, but you can't-"

"Don't tell me what to do with my relationship." I snap at Bela and the Senior Manager angrily. They were trying to make me stop dating Dean as it would ruin mine and the bands image, "I'm gay and i'm pretty damn sure that the fanbase will be okay with that. If not, fuck them all."

"Castiel, you have to understand that what we say goes. So that means if we tell you to do a gig, you do it. We tell you to sign a few autographs. You do it. And if we tell you to dump your stupid boyfriend, you do it!" The senior manager said who looked an awful lot like the Monopoly Man.

"No." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Can't we come up with something else instead? Something that can let Cas still be in a relationship with Dean but also that will make you guys happy? It's really unfair what you're trying to make him do." Lucifer says. Gabriel and Balthazar had already been kicked out of the room for shouting and screaming at the two managers in front of us so i only had Lucifer to have my back now.

"No, we can not! Castiel is the head figure of the band, he's the lead singer and he will probably have a bigger fanbase than you three. He can't be gay otherwise these young girls will think that they will never have a chance with him."

"Are you calling me a motherfucking sex symbol?" I shout and Bela and Mr Monopoly Man sigh and roll their eyes.

"Yes, Cas. That is exactly what we are calling you because that is exactly what you are now. None of us knew that you were going to get this big but here we are and you're still growing. Philip's right, you need to break up with Dean."

"No."

"Castiel-"

"NO!" I shout and point at him. "You have no right to run my life! I will run it however i want to. You may have control over the time spent away from my family and the interviews and everything else in my life but you will not take over and ruin my relationship so stick it up you fat a-"

"Wait, i have an idea!" Lucifer interrupts before i say something more stupid. Monopoly man glares at me and i stare coldly back, fixing his gaze and hoping that he felt a slight bit intimidated.

"What is it, Lucifer?" Sighed Bela, looking at my older brother.

"What if, now hear me out Cas, what if Castiel pretends that he's straight and single-"

"I AM NOT GOING BACK IN THE CLOSET! IT'S DARK AND COLD IN THERE!"

"I SAID HERE ME OUT YOU BUTT-MONKEY! He pretends to everyone apart from his family and the people that already knows that he's single and straight but when he gets to go home he can do whatever and whoever he likes there."

"No holding hands or kissing in public." Monopoly man states and Lucifer grimaces but nods while i grit my teeth. "Fine. Meeting dismissed."

We walk out of the room, or rather storm out at the pace i was going and i ignore the twins who was asking me all sorts of questions until we got to the parking lot and waited beside the car for Bela to finsih talking to Monopoly man up there.

"Cas, it was the best i could come up with. I'm sorry." Lucifer says and my lip trembles but i hold it it.

"It's fine, Luci. If it wasn't for you we would all be on the road home by now." I say, my voice crackling like crazy as i spoke.