Chapter - Thirty-Two - Post-Graduation Depression

Dean (POV)

You should text him. No. He wanted me to shout at him so i did and thats that. I'm not apologizing for something he asked for. You're such a little bitch. No i'm not, he is the little bitch. He cheated on me! Oh woopdi-fucking-do! He pecked the girl he thought he was in love with for 3 years. Send him to jail. You know, you're not helping. Dean, you need to listen to what i have to say...

Well.. what do you have to say? I don't know, i lost it. Give me a second. This is ridiculous, i'm arguing with myself on whether i should text my boyfriend or not and apologize! OH I GOT IT! Okay... Nope, i lost it again. Maybe i should text him, i've been up all night fretting about him and i bet he's been doing the same. Okay, i really do have it this time. I'm gonna text him. Oh... well i guess you don't need my help then.

I take out my phone from its charge beside my bed and click on Castiel's name written in my phone, staring at the blank space -I GOT A BLANK SPACE BABY, AND I'LL WRITE YOUR NAME - thinking of something to write. With a shaky hand i type out what i think of. It better be good.

D- Hey

Hey? HEY? That's what you thought of? Hey? Wow you're an absolute potato.

C- i'm surprised you want to talk to me :(

D- I'm surprised too but we gotta work this out at some point

C- I know

D- And you're going to have to get over the fact that i forgive you for kissing Ruby

C- I know

D- I'm sorry for shouting at you

C- I asked for it, you don't have to be sorry, Dean

D- I know i don't but i still am

C- i'm sorry for shouting too. Can we forget Valentines ever happened?

D- well... i don't want to forget all of Valentines day ;)

C- You know winking emoji's turn me on, Dean...

D- ;) ;) ;) ;)

C- you're a potato

HEY THAT''S WHAT I SAID! I think Castiel has taken control over your brain, Dean.

***

Well, i was just glad that me and Cas had worked things out so soon. It wasn't even a proper argument to be honest but if we let things brood for too long i knew it would turn into a full blown argument. I had woken Sam up and we had decided to go over to the Novak's for a breakfast rather than trying to root through our cupboards for something to eat. Dad sometimes forgets to go food shopping which is why it was so handy to have the Novaks live right next door who always had food in.

I go to knock on the door but Sam just walks straight in and i roll my eyes at him. I swear that boy has no manners even though Anna had told us both time and time again to just walk straight in, it was still polite to ring the bell. Sam walks into the kitchen where everyone is already up and ready for work or school and i walk in just behind him, going over to sit next to Cas.

"I thought you two had broken up?" Lucifer asks through a mouthful of food and Anna wacks him around the head, almost making him choke.

"No, we just had a small fight." I say and i hear Zandriel snort.