Chapter Twenty-Four - Slam you into perdition

Cas (POV)

As soon as Dean switched off the engine and turned to look at me worriedly and jumped out of the car and into the beach house, taking off my jacket and white shirt as I went, completely forgetting about the loose tie around my neck.

I was in the middle of trying to undo my belt buckle when Dean walked in and stood in the doorway, looking at me in confusion.

"Cas, what are you doing?" He asks slowly, looking at me up and down when I turn back around to him. I walk over to him and snake my arms around his neck, pulling his head down to me so I can kiss him firmly. We stand there for a few moments, lips smacking together eagerly but I can still feel Dean's confusion radiating in the air. I mumble something into the kiss and he breaks it off to look at me in question. "What?"

"I said i love you too." I say, smiling so widely that my eyes squint and my cheeks begin to hurt. He smiles back at me and embraces me once more, attaching his lips to mine once again. "Hey Dean."

"Yeah Cas?"

"I think it's time to try and do this properly." I snort, the corners of my mouth twitching up. 

"Are you sure you don't want something to drink?" He jokes

"Oh definitely not." He wraps a finger around my forgotten tie and pulls me forward into him, his other hand resting on the crook of my back. "Is it bad that the only thing i remember from last night is you throwing an ice pack at my head?"

"No, cause the only thing i can remember is peeing myself." He says, shaking his head and sighing while i laugh loudly. "Shut up, it happens to the best of us."

"Dean, it's sweet when Leliel does it because she's only five but when an 18 year old male does it... i'm not sure i'm attracted to you anymore."

"Seriously shut up, we were drinking, you made me laugh and i lost control of my bladder." He says, trying to be seriously but the corners of his mouth were twitching up. We kiss again and i begin to take his own jacket and shirt off which caused both our naked chests to brush together as we held onto each other, desperately. 

"Dean." I say into the kiss and he sighs and breaks away again. 

"What is it now?" He says impatiently and i smirk at him.

"Do you need to go to the toilet before we do this or....?"

"You little fucker." I start laughing loudly but he cuts me off with a rough kiss, pushing me backwards towards the hallway and towards our room, still gripping onto the loose tie around my neck. Once in the room we take a breath of air. "I have every mind to tie your hands up with this." He growls and tugs on my tie which makes me blush slightly.

"Why would you do that when i have an actual pair of handcuffs?" I say suggestively, wiggling my eyebrows and he rolls his eyes. 

"You're being naughty." He says seductively and my stomach turns.

"Oh i'm gonna grip you tight and slam you into perdition." I say, grinning and he laughs and shakes his head.

"Wow." 

"I know, yeah." I nod my head, quite impressed with myself. 

"That was pretty good actually."

"Aw thank you!" We both start laughing and to be honest, it makes me quite happy to think that even though we are in a relationship and are about to have sex for the first time (i don't count the other times) we can still act like best friends. However, once we stop laughing we stand there awkwardly, not exactly knowing what to do next.