Description

A/N: okay so this is a new story guys and I will sort of be writing it with @The_Lost_Timelord so make sure you go and follow her and give her praise because she chose the name and the cover photo for it hehe! Anyways, this is a destiel high school au with punk!cas because he's bae and Castiel's nickname will once again be bee because aww. So yeah; here's the description bc it was too long to fit in the actual description area.

Dean was four when his parents moved to Lawrence,Kansas with him and his six month old brother, Sammy. He was also four when he first met Castiel Novak, the little boy next door who was the same age as him.

They quickly made friends and started growing up with each other, going to the same schools and staying at each other's houses all the time but what happens when they suddenly get split up. Castiel gets sent to a private school all the way up town whereas Dean gets sent to the normal public school close by. They start hanging around with different types of people, Dean with the jocks and Cas with the punks. Yet this doesn't stop the two friends from always being with each other and still being the best of, if not very unlikely best friends.

When Castiel gets excluded from the private school and has to move to Deans school, people notice how close and deep the boys relationship actually goes. Castiel is oblivious to this fact but people can see the way Dean Winchester looks at his best friend is not normal. The secret is, that Dean has actually been in love with Castiel since middle school but was always too afraid of what Castiel might do or say if he ever found out about his little secret.