Chapter Forty-Eight - Hell and back

Cas (POV)

I wake up in the morning with a banging headache. This was my worst comedown and hangover yet. Why did I even do this to myself? I couldn't hardly remember anything from the night wrote but maybe if I thought really hard.

There was something about Dean. Was Dean here? I look in the bed beside me but it was empty. I rub my eyes and push the quilts off me to find myself really really naked apart from a blue dressing gown and I groan, shivering slightly before wrapping the quilt around me.

For some reason I look down on the mattress beside me and my eyes wrinkle up in confusion. On the mattress there was a used, dry condom. I pick up it in disdain and throw it towards the bin at the other end of the room. If there was a condom in my bed, Dean must be here!

I jump out of bed, tying my dressing gown together and walk out trying to find him. I couldn't believe I couldn't even remember sleeping with him last night! I mean, how the hell could I have not remembered sleeping with that fine piece of ass?

I walk into the sort of living room which was such a mess. People were passed out on the sofa and the floor and I step over people to get to the bar where a breakfast had been delivered.

"Oh bacon." I say to myself, picking up a piece of bacon from the plate and stuffing it in my mouth. "HMMMMM that's so good."

I keep stuffing bacon in my mouth but when I hear the door open I turn around quickly, expecting to see Dean but Gabriel and Balthazar walk out.

"Oooooooo you're in trouble." They say together in a mocking tone which makes me give them a confused look.

"Why? What I do?" I ask, gulping the rest of the bacon down and they both snickered and shook their heads.

"We should let Lucifer tell him-"

"-it will be funnier that way." Both twins said and turned around to sit down in the couch, pushing the passed out person off it. Just then Lucifer walks into the room. He takes ones look at me and comes marching over all the while I still look as confuse as before.

To my surprise my brother starts hitting me. Not playful or soft smacks that brothers would normally give but he literally starts beating the shit into me. So much that he knocks me to the ground and I have to crawl away from him.

"GET UP CAS! GET UP!" He shouts and I scream back shouting for him to stop.

"WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME, YOU'RE INSANE! GET OFF ME CRAZY!"

He pulls me up when I'm next to the wall by my collar and slams me against the wall angrily.

"ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? You've lost everything you love because of those stupid drugs and alcohol! You barely speak to your family anymore, you disrespect your fans and now Dean!" He shouts, pushing me hard against the wall, making his fists press roughly against my skin while he holds onto my dressing gown tightly.

"What are you talking about?!" I shout back in a frenzy. Worry started to fill me. Dean must have been here last night. If so, where was he now?

Lucifer let me go and shook his head, sighing slightly before turning away from me.

"He came to surprise you last night, clearly you were too wrecked to even remember what happened." Lucifer says, turning back to me. It was weird but I thought I saw a bit of thankfulness in his eyes about me not remembering something.

"Its going down." Balthazar whispered.

"I'm yelling timber." Gabriel whispered back.

"Dean walked through, looking for you. He walked into your room and guess what he saw? Guess, Cas!" I gulp and look over to Balthazar and Gabe who had suddenly gone very serious.