Chapter Thirty-Seven - Incest Kinkfest

Cas (POV) 

I sigh an look over at the red digits on the nightstand that showed the time to be 3:15am. Dean was going to visit his University tomorrow and i just couldn't get any sleep. It had been a month and a half since graduation and it was now the time to start gettng ready for our future. Dean was going to some college in the North of the country while i was staying local. 

I didn't really know why Dean wanted to go so far away but i was going to be happy for him no matter where he went and what he did in life. However, this didn't stop me from waking up in the middle of the night, worrying about what may or may not happen to our relationship if it changed to long-distance.I turn to face Dean and nudge him away because i'm an asshole and smiled brightly when his eyes flickered open. 

"Cas, what's wrong?" Dean asks in a groggy voice and i turn again to face the ceiling in wonder.

"Do you ever get that feeling where you're walking around or even sitting down and then suddenly you feel like you don't belong in your body? Or you shouldn't be that person who's walking around?" I ask and Dean looks at me through squinty tired eyes without answering for a while. 

"Sure." He replies and closes his eyes again to get back to sleep. 

"What would you want written on your tombstone if you died?" I ask and i hear him sigh but again he doesn't answer. "Mine would be 'i got 99 problems but being alive ain't one.'" I laugh but Dean doesn't even move.

"Do you ever wonder if frogs have ears? Oh! Have you ever had an imaginary friend? I have, his name was George and he didn't like you very much but i knocked some sense into him. Then he fell out with me and tried to kill me." I say, squinting my eyes up at the cieling. All of a sudden a pillow came bashing down on my face and i hand shoved my side, knocking me clean off the bed and making me hit the floor with a hard thump. 

"Ow." I say in a small voice from the floor. "That was completely uncalled for." 

***

It was a hectic morning getting ready for Dean's visit to the University. We would be travelling for a good 50 miles to get to our destination and only had about four hours to do it in. Me and Dean were running around each other into bedrooms and bathrooms and through kitchen cupboards and ducking under each other to get out of one anothers way. 

We both ended up in the kitchen, running around to try and remember everything we needed before we set off to the Uni when Dean stopped me in my tracks for one single moment. I looked up at him and gave him a look that said 'what the hell are you doing, get the fuck out of my way fatty." 

Dean smiles down at me, putting his hands on my waists and leans down to press a small kiss to my cheek and straightens my lopsided shirt from all the running around. I smile back up at him and look at his tie which is the wrong way round and fix it for him before my mom bounded into the room. 

"Alright, do you have your keys? Coat? Information pack? Pen? Paper? All the questions? All the answers?"

"Yes, i have everything. Thanks Anna." Dean says, smiling at my mother kindly before turning back to me. 

"You ready to go?" He asks me and i nod my head.

"Bitch, i was born ready." 

"Take out your peircings!" Mom calls to me and i give her a look of disgust. 

"Why should i? I'm not the one attending that Uni!" I shout and she gives me a motherly look of sterness which i ignore and set off outside towards Dean's car. John had his hands on Dean's shoulders and was wishing was look, pride filling his eyes and i smiled at them both.