Chapter Thirty-Eight - Pre-Prom

Dean (POV)

"PROM PROM PROM PROM PROM PROM IT'S PROM!" Castiel jumps up and down like a little puppy on my bed, waking me up and kicking me with his foot. "IT'S PROM IT'S PROM! PROM TODAY! PROMPROMPROM."

"Great, maybe we could do some prom-porn tonight." I say, putting my arms behind my head and smirking up at him.

"What the hell is prom-porn?" He asks back seriously and i smirk even broader. 

"Well, you know. We'll be in our suits slow dancing, drinking a little bit, chest to chest and dick-to-dick. I might squeeze your ass a little bit as we sway to music and before you know it your pulling me out of the danceroom by my tie and fucking me in the school toilets." I say casually and he crosses his arms. 

"I'm not your sex-slave Winchester." He scoffs hopping down off the bed and grabbing pulling on a shirt. I pout a little but when he leans over me to get his phone he bends down to whisper in my ear; "We are so going to do that." 

A huge grin appears on my face and he ties up his shirt and runs around half naked looking for a pair of boxers. The grin doesn't drop even a little bit, especially when he bends down to pick up his boxers and jeans and shows me his perfect round ass that he hadn't let me touch in a while.

Nothing was wrong, we were just in that stage of the relationship where we just couldn't be bothered having sex with each other and instead lazed around on the couch all day and watched netflix and ate every little bit of Anna's and Zandriel's ice-cream for when they were having a bad hair day. 

However, it was safe to say i was pretty thirsty for Cas' dick to be down my throat or pounding into my hole and that was probably the only reason why i was excited for tonight. Prom, dancing, pop music and stuff like that wasn't reall-PROM TONIGHT PROM TONIGHT PROOOOOMMM! Shut up gay thoughts! 

Okay fine.... SEX TONIGHT SEX TONIGHT SEEEEXXXXXX! Thats better. So gurlfriend! What are we going to wear? Oh my gosh, you and Cas just have to match! How the hell have you gotten actually gayer since we last spoke?! The more díck you get, the gayer you get.

"Okay, well i'm going to be late for my Summer job if i'm not careful so i gotta run, Charming. Don't think about me too hard while i'm gone; gotta save some of that juice for tonight." Castiel winks before grabbing his jacket and heading out of my bedroom door.

"DON'T YOU WANT BREAKFAST?" I shout to him before he can leave the house.

"I'M GOOD, I'LL BE LATE IF I EAT!"

"ALRIGHT, I'LL COME BY YOUR WORK ON YOUR BREAK TO BRING YOU SOMETHING!"

"OKAY, I LOVE YOU CHARMING!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" For some reason Cas had gotten into calling me "Charming" lately. Maybe that is because we had been watching a lot of Once Upon A Time on Netflix but i didn't mind the pet name seen as mine for him was 'bee'. Okay, get the picture out. WHAT? NO! I can't, i feel so guilty! 

Dean, he took that picture for you! The least you can do is use it! I sigh and rub my eyes tiredly before looking in my draw and biting my lip... it was a got picture...

*Two weeks previously*

D.W: Why can't you be here?? I text Castiel while i was at a university conference and he was in the hotel room waiting for me. I was going to be here for the next five hours and Cas had refused to come with me and listen to "boring mechanical stuff" as he called it. 

C.N: I'm naked right now y'know...

D.W: Don't even...

C.N: And i've been touching myself over you.