Chapter Thirty-Four - One of a Kind

A/N: LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHITS

You should totes check out @AH_Pro 's Destiel story; Teenage Dirtbag because oh my god its amazing! I don't normally do this but H E L L A ! Go check it out right now and come and fangirl to me about it because omg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO @fanfictioncupcake EEEEK HERE IS SOME SMUT

Now; on with the story

*Flashback*

A 16 year old Dean walks through the crowded bar, looking for his best friend. The two boys had decided to purchase fake ID's so they could go clubbing one night and it had been a brilliant night, until the two boys got seperated in the crowd of people bumping and grinding against each other. 

Dean walks outside where the air is clearer and there are less people around and looks around the place, worried for his friends safety. There were creeps about on the street and he knew that Cas had drunk a little bit too much in the club with his older brothers money which he stole from his wallet. Dean knew they were going to be in so much trouble when they got home to their families and he knew that the sooner they got home, the better. 

"Cas!" Dean calls out into the night, walking up and down the street looking for his missing friend. He had a horrible feeling in his stomach that something back was going to or already was happening to him and knew that he had to find him. "Cas, where are you?"

Dean passed by a dark alleyway but stopped suddenly in his tracks. He walked backwards to the front of the alleyway and turned his head to look down it, squinting his eyes against the dark. He heard something, a clutter on the floor of something. It may have just been a cat or a rat scurrying along the cobbles but he needed to check it out, he had always been that way.

Too curious and brave for his own good. 

He walked into the alleyway quietly, making sure to make as little amount of noise as possible as he tip-toed closer to where the sound had come from. There was a street lamp a bit of way in front of him so he approached it cautiously, ready for anything to jump out at him. 

He stayed in the shadow but got closer enough to see two shadows in the light of the street lamp, pressed up against the alley wall. As he got a bit closer, he realised the two figures were making out, tongues sliding down each others throats in a lustful way that could make anyone cringe. 

The two figures, Dean realised, were two males. Both of them wearing jeans and leather jackets that scraped against each other every time one of them moved. Small gasps were coming from the smaller of the two who was covered by the others body so Dean could not see his face. The taller male had the smaller one pushed against the wall, bodies pressing against each other and lips attatched. 

The elder held onto the youngers wrists high above his head, pinning him against the wall while his other hand roamed the younger ones body, feeling him up. For a split second, the taller man leaned away, catching his breath and Dean could finally see a glimpse of the younger boy. 

Dean's eyes widened in surprise as he looked on the face of his best friend who was still pinned up against the wall. Anger flew within him and he took no time to counter his actions, rushing towards the two people as quickly as possible as the older man kissed his best friend once again.

As soon as Dean was close enough, he reached out his hand and grabbed the older mans leather jacket firmly in his grip, pulling him away from his best friend, almost pulling him over. He stood between the man and Castiel, head high and shoulders straight as he glared at the other man, hands balled up into fists.