Chapter nineteen - Happy Friggin' New Year

Dean (POV)

Warning: drug taking in this chapter

"But everyone will be trying to get with you at the party!" Cas complains loudly as I make him get ready for the New Year's Eve party we were both invited to. "Why can't we just stay in?"

"Because we need to socialise." I reply simply, gelling my hair up.

"Ew."

"It's not that bad, Bee."

"But like... Drunk hormonal teenagers getting off with each other..." He grimaces slightly and I smile at him through the mirror. "And trying to get off with you!"

"Cas, it's only a little party and I'm not going to get off with anyone, I'm with you."

"Yes I know but it won't stop all these girls and boys for that matter from trying." He sighs and plops down on the floor beside me, leaning his head on my shoulder. I wipe my hands on a towel that had been dropped on my floor and put an arm around his waist before kissing his cheek.

"Well, you're just going to have to be the jealous boyfriend for the night aren't you." I mutter into his ear, grinning slightly. He pushes me away playfully and rolls his eyes before standing back up and finding something to wear for the party.

"Dean..." He says from behind me and I turn around to look at him.

"Yeah?"

"I got a new tattoo on the bottom of my back and I was just wondering if you could rub some cream on it." He says, extending the cream out to me. I eye it up as my eyes flicker from the bottle back to him. I get up and take the bottle from him as he takes off his shirt and lays down on his belly on the bed. I bite my lip slightly as I see the new tattoo on the crook of his back and approach his steadily. We still hadn't had sex sober but we sure as hell tried. Every time we got even close to beginning to take our clothes off though someone either called us or burst into the room. It was like they knew and were doing it completely on purpose.

I squirted some of the cream on my hands and began to rub his back slowly with it, being careful not to do it to hard because of the fact that he had just got it done. It wasn't a huge tattoo but I wanted to carry this out as long as I possibly could. He hummed slightly as if I was massaging him and I suppose in a way I was. Drawing circles on his back and running my hands up and down it. I tucked my thumbs underneath the waistband of his trousers and he body stiffened slightly as I started to circle my thumbs against the top off his ass cheeks. One of his hands moved from his head, underneath his body and I wondered what he was doing.

I realised however, what he was doing when I heard his jeans zip go down and I took it as permission to slip his trousers off. He took of his socks as well so he was now just left in his boxers, his ass and back facing me. He kept his head down, waiting for my next move. I ran my hands up his legs this time and underneath his boxers again in which this time I squeezed his ass, cupping each cheek in each hand. I straddle his legs, not moving my hands and lean down to kiss and suck on the back of his neck which makes him sigh out and duck his head to show me more skin. I take my hands out of his boxers and reach a hand between his legs where I start rubbîng his hôle through the fabric.

"A-ah" he whispers out as I put pressure against the hole slightly. "Dean take off my damn boxers." He whispers in a hurry through gritted teeth.

"No." I whisper back and he turns around to face me with his legs spread open, leaning backwards on his hands.

"Do it now."

"Make me." I purr out slightly and his eyes darken with lust. He sits up on his knees before crawling closer to me and grabbing my hands, bringing them forward towards his crotch. He places the palm on the bulge in his boxers and makes me press and move it while he looked me dead in the eye and began gasping lightly. It was turning me on. I'll give him that. I started to move my hands on my own so he took his hands away and wrapped his as around my neck before starting to rock his hips into my hand.