Chapter Six - Gym Shorts

Cas (POV)

What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell?

WHAT?! WHAT WAS THAT?! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! I DON’T UNDERSTAND?! WHAT THE HELL?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Dean (POV)

NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO.

WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE?! I JUST KISSED MY BEST FRIEND! WHY DID I DO THAT!? IM FREAKING OUT, WHY WHY WHY?!!??!!

Cas (POV)

Calm down Castiel, it’s probably nothing. He was probably just still in shock from you appearing in his school out of the blue and he was overly happy about you being there. He doesn’t like you like that Castiel, he is your best friend. He knows that you are straight; he knows that it would never work between the two of you and he doesn’t like you like that. Calm down. Don’t go crazy, don’t go crazy. Breathe. That’s it Castiel! In, out, in, out, in, out. It’s okay Castiel, he’ll call you and probably just say something funny like he was joking with you to mess with your head. Yeah, that’s probably what he will do because he is a dick like that.

I was still sat on the floor where he left me only half an hour a go, still in shock by what just happened when Zandriel walked in from work, dressed in a nurse’s outfit.I looked up at her, the same look of horror and shock still plastered my face and she stopped dead in her tracks, looking down at me with her eyebrows raised.

“Bee…. Is something wrong?” She asks, smiling a little, amused by the look on my face.

“I-I don’t know what happened.” I stutter out, finally being able to speak for the first time in what seemed like forever.

“What do you mean?” She asks, coming into the living room fully and plopping down on the sofa, sighing contently as she did so.

“H-he kissed me.” I mumble more to myself then her and I realise my mistake straight away. I look at her scared of what she was going to say but a huge grin splits out on her face.

“He? I’m sorry who is he?” She giggles I gulp and shake my head.

“Never mind. It’s nothing. “I say a bit too quickly and she gives me a nudge with her foot wanting me to carry on with the conversation.

“C’mon Cassie, stop being such a stubborn bastard and tell me what’s what. Did Dean finally pluck up the courage to kiss you then?” I looked at her quickly, my eyes still wide in shock went even wider then I thought was possible.

“What do you mean pluck up the courage?” I ask her suspiciously and her grin widens even more.

“Me, Luci and Mike have been betting for about two years when he will finally kiss you. The way he looks at you is like the way I look at food. Love, passion and a whole lot of lust.” She smacked her lips together and started drooling before running out of the living room, grabbing a bar of chocolate from the fridge in the kitchen and coming back in before plopping herself back down on the sofa.

“What do you mean pluck up the courage?” I repeat myself.

“I’ve just told you Cas, he li-i-ikes you.” She mocks and winks at me. I blush bright red and without another word I run up to my room. “C’mon Cas, stop being such a big baby!”