Chapter Fifty - Five steps

A/N: Okay so just a couple of things. First of all, i really want to thank you all for reading this story. I can't believe it's on Chapter fifty already and you guys have stuck with it from day one! You really are amazing people and i love you for that! Thanks for being and stay awesome!

Secondly, i'm in the middle of my exams now, i know right, GROAN! But i'm sorry if my updates are a bit messy, and all over the place because literally my brain is all mixed with destiel, Elizabeth I, genocide of the jews and William Shakespeare so sorry if you get a bit of 'doth thee know that you're bootylish' or 'and then Dean started lighting the gas chambers' rather then gas fire in the story ... wait, i don't know why i put that. That had nothing to do with- you know what never mind.... sorry. im sick.

One more thing... MISHA'S IN ENGLAND HE'S IN ENGLAND HE'S IN MY COUNTRY FUCK SCHOOL IM GOING ON A ROADTRIP SEE YA BYE BITCHEZ BYE MISHA IS IN THE BIG E, THE GREATEST OF BRITAINS, THE PLACE WHERE THE ROMANS SETTLED e n g l a nd.

Dean (POV)

I had come up with five steps that would help me move on from Castiel. Five steps that would help me get my life back on track and let me start afresh.

Step One; sell the flat and buy a pub with it's own flat above it.

"So Mister Winchester, i see you've spent a bit of time working in a pub before and you are fully licensed to sell alcohol?" The landlord asks and i nod my head. "And you will be living in the flat above the pub, not renting it out to anybody else?"

"No sir, just me." I say with a smile and he nods he head and looks down at the document.

"Well, i don't see why not. Welcome home Mr Winchester." The landlord says, passing me the keys and i thank him over and over again. It didn't take me long to move in, most of the stuff at the flat Cas bought me wasn't mine anyway and the flat i had just bought had all the necessities. A fridge, a freezer, a sofa, a bed. All i needed to do was buy a television and other things such as a microwave and a kettle.

I look around the area which i was going to turn into an awesome pub with disdain however. It was old, broken down with glass smashed everywhere. Looks like i had realised what my step two was going to be.

Step Two; Do out the pub and make it look awesome.

Easy enough. I just have to sweep and clean and buy some paint just to do it up. I would also have to get a seller that could sell me the alcohol but that could come in later.

First of all i started on the tables and chairs, scrubbing them down and fixing them where they needed to be fixed. Bobby, Jody, Dad and Sam came in now and again to help, mainly dad though.

"It's a big enough area, Dean. I think you'll have this place up and running in no time at all." He says, looking around while he takes a break from sweeping the floors.

"Yeah i suppose." I mumble out quietly and he looks at me sharply.