Chapter Thirty-Five - Momma Novak

Cas (POV)

"No parties, no tricks, no pranks, no fighting, no spitting, no fire, no experiments, no parties, no alcohol, no late bed times, no skipping school, no skipping latin lessons, no skipping church, no sex, no boys, no girls, no parties, no messing the house up, no stealing, no breaking, no throwing, no parties, no swearing, no kicking, no punching, NO PARTIES, no clubbing, no getting in trouble with the police, no late homework, no pARTIES, no a-"

"We get it Momma Novak, we are not allowed to do anything except go to school, come back from school and then go to bed." I sigh, leaning against the living room doorway with my arms crossed. 

"I mean it, if there were any parties i will know and you will all be put to death by my own hand." She says, pointing and staring at every single one of us. "I trust you to look after your little brothers and sister and i trust you not to get into any trouble."

"Why does Mikey get to go with you and we don't?" Gabriel asks, pouting a little.

"Because i'm the only one Grandma actually likes." Michael says in response, smirking at his own self-importance. 

"No she doesn't, don't be stupid." Mom tells him and his smile drops. "You have to be there to be witness otherwise we can't get our wedding vows renewed again. Your grandma won't be witness because she doesn't like me."

"Oh honey, yes she does-" Dad starts and mom looks at him blankly making him shut his mouth and go back to staring into space. 

"I mean it guys, i don't want any of you getting into any bother, especially after last time.."

"What happened last time?" Leliel asks, picking glue off her hands and wiping it on her dress. Mom goes to her with a baby-wipe and starts cleaning off her hands for her. 

"Well, Castiel decided to burn down a warehouse with Lucifer, Gabriel, Balthazar and Dean by setting off fireworks in there and they all nearly died." Mom says, smiling at her and Leliel looked at her confused.

"If they nearly got deaded, why are you smiling?" She asks and mom smiles even wider 

"Oh baby girl, this is a smile of pain because i wish they did die in that fire." She says sickly-sweetly and Leliel giggled while i rolled my eyes and shook my head. Then, mom turns on me.

"Listen here you little sh-munchkin, i know you are behind every prank, every trick, every bad thing that has happened in this family, you are the mastermind behind it all and i know that so i want no funny business. Anything does happen, i will blame it on you." 

"Mom!" I shout out but she pinches my lips together and looks at me intently. 

"I mean it. I know who you are and i know what you do. Do you seriously think that the twins are clever enough to put weed in the school ventilation system to make the whole school high on the day of exams? Please, they're not that smart. You were behind that just like you are behind every other prank that Gabe, Balth, Luce, Raph, Uri or Lel have done. I know you're behind it and if i hear that anything like that has happened while i have gone away, you're getting the brunt of it."

With that she turns and grabs dad's hand before carrying her bags out to the car. Dad shrugs his shoulders at me on his way out and follows her, putting the bags in the trunk while the other kids turn to look at me.

"Does this mean we can do anything we want and Cas will get the blame for it?" Gabriel asks, a small grin appearing on his face.

"Brother dear, that is exactly what it means." Balthazar replies, smirking evilly while and glare at them.