9

Arabella's POV:

"How come I'm always the guy keeping watch?" Stiles queried looking between Scott and I. "Because theres only three of us!"

"Okay why is it starting to feel like you're Batman and I'm Robin? I don't wanna be Robin all the time." Stiles whined as I replied "Stiles nobody is Batman and Robin any of the time. Besides Scott needs to go in and I can help with control if something goes wrong."

"Just stay here-" "Oh my God" he whined again before returning to the blue jeep parked besides the fence.

We climbed over the metal fence, myself with more ease than Scott as we approached the crime scene.

"You're going to have to picture it Scott, focus."

His breathing got heavier as he placed his hand on the door, I waited beside the vehicle, listening intently for any signs of distress.

Scott was pulled out of his thoughts by the blaring of a car horn. A light brushed over us, "Scott" I warned, "we've got company."

I grabbed his forearm and began sprinting towards the fence with the werewolf by my side. I jumped onto the roof of a car before elegantly front flipping over the barrier landing firmly on my feet. Brushing the hair from my face, I turned to see Scott mirror my actions, although he was clearly less agile might I add. "Go!" I barked at the driver as we baked away from the school. Christ that was close.

On the drive back, Scott explained what he saw, another pair of glowing eyes on the bus. I claimed he was trying to protect the driver. But something didn't add up.

"But why would Derek help you remember that he attacked the driver?" I questioned "I don't know, thats what I dont get."

"Unless it wasn't Derek at all, what if theres another werewolf?" I proposed.

""or its gotta be a pack thing, like an initiation, you do the kill together" Stiles theorised as Scott replied "because ripping someones throat out is a real bonding experience."

"But you didn't do it, which means you're not a killer. That also means-"

"That I can go out with Allison" The boy cut him off with a grin.

"I was going to say it means you won't kill me and Ari, but that too" "oh yeah.."

---

The next day went by in what felt like seconds, meaning it was 'date night' and I was sat in Allison's room helping her get ready.

"hmm..pass" Lydia responded to the third dress Ally had pulled from her closet.

"Let us see" she said, tapping my leg as the two of us made out way to the collection of clothes. "Pass...pass...pass on all of it. God Allison, your taste is uh- twindling by the second" the strawberry blonde chirped, earning a light nudge from me.

"How about..this?" I asked, pulling a black sequined top for my friend.

"Dad do you need something?" Allison asked as I noticed Chris in the room.

"I wanted to tell you you'll be staying in tonight" "but I'm hnaging out woth my friend's tonight" she tried to reason.

"Not when some animal out there is attacking people" Argent retaliated. "Hey, its out of my hands, theres a curfew out past 9:30pm"

"Someone's daddy's little girl" Lydia piped up as Allison's dad left the room.

"Sometimes, but not tonight" the brunette replied putting a hat on before walking out onto the roof, front flipping to the soil below.