15

3rd Person:

"Where are we going?" Scott asked his best friend from behind, walking past a cabin into a wooded area.

"You'll see."

"We really shouldn't be out here, My Mom is in a constant state of freak-out because of what happened at the school." The werewolf badgered at his friend before they reached a stop.

"Well your mom isn't the sheriff, okay? There's no comparison trust me."

"Can you at least just tell me what we're doing out here?"

"Yes." Stiles huffed. "When your best friend gets dumped.."

"I didn't get dumped! We're taking a break."

"Alright well when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break..you get your best friend drunk." He grinned, holding up a bottle of jack daniels.

---

It wasn't long before the human boy was intoxicated, lying on the ground facing the stars. "Dude, you know, she's just one..one girl. You know. There's so many..there are so many other girls in the sea." He slurred, proboably in an attempt of comfort.

"Fish in the sea." The beta replied, amused by his friend. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending who you are, something that came hand in hand with supernatural abilities was an incredibly high alcohol tolerance. Meaning Scott was more of a babysitter tonight than the child being minded.

"Fish? Why are you taking about fish? I'm taking about girls." He paused, exhaling a deep breath as he kept his vision locked on the constilations. "I love girls. I love them."

"I love..Especially ones with brown hair, hazel eyes, 5'4"ish..."

"Like Arabella?" Scott questioned his friend.

"Yeah, exactly! Hey how did you know I was talking about..about..hey what was I talking about?" He babbled, contemplating a theory about how his friend could no longer get intoxicated.

"Am I drunk?"

"You're wasted."

"Yeah!" The drunk boy called, fist pumping the air. His thoughts were scattered, although they all seemed to center around one person. Her. "Hey what do you think Bella is doing right now?"

The tanned boy huffed before answering. "I don't know. Probably watching a show or something, it's pretty late."

"Nooo..she's probably talking to her aunt, they're all like super close y'know dude...Hey! cmon, I know it feels bad. I know it hurts! I know." He mumbled. "Well, I don't know.. but I know this! I know that as much as being broken up with hurts, being alone is way worse"

Stiles continued to preach, accidently spilling virtually all of his thoughts as he laid beside the fire. "That didn't make any sense."

"Well, look at the two little bitches getting their drink on." A tall, dark skinned man observed as he swiped the bottle of Jack from the floor, taking a swig.

"Give it back."

"What's that little man?" The man asked, as his little side kick added "I think he wants a drink."

"I want the bottle." Scott confirmed in a firm tone, standing to meet the man's eyes as he took another swig. "You brought me here to get me drunk Stiles, I'm not drunk yet."

With a flash of his beta eyes, Scott immediately struck fear into both men, his hands behind his back as claws extended from his finger tips. Stiles started to sober, thinking of the consequences if his best friend had lost his control.