21

Arabella's POV:

"It's causing me severe mental anguish to say this but he's right." Stiles piped up from beside me, after signing up to help find Lydia, the three of us headed to chemistry.

"I know." Scott's voice was somewhat bitter.

"What if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive?"

I rolled my eyes, finally adding to the conversation. "She won't."

"What if she's dangerous? hurts someone?"

"Then we deal with it. But we'll find her first."

"But what if she hurts yo-"

I cut the short haired boy off, "Stiles! have a little faith in us from time to time. You really think I couldn't handle a sixteen year old were-whatever?" I smirked.

"This is a pop quiz, Ms Claire and Mr. Stilinski. If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career." Of course Harris felt the need to interrupt. God he was annoying.

"Can you do that?" The teacher turned to address Stiles directly this time.

"Well, there it is again. Your voice. Triggering the only impulse I've ever had to strike a student, repeatedly and violently." The whole class was trying to hold back a laugh, I myself was fighting the urge to sport a cheshire cat grin. "I'll see you at 3 for detention."

Scott turned, facing us. "You too Mr. McCall? Ms. Claire?"

"No. Sir" the two of us replied in unison. Not a chance in hell I would go to detention when aunt Bex was only in town a couple more days.

Getting on with the quiz, I didn't have an issue. The questions were do-able, but it didn't mean I wanted to be there in the slightest.

I watched to my right as Jackson darted past me from his seat, gripping his nose as he ran out of the room. Of course Harris never said a word, he probably just had a nose bleed or something.

- - -

Today was the day

Today was the day. Kate Argent's funeral. Of course I never got to know her myself, she probably would have tried to kill me, but I was here per request of Allison.

She had asked for me to join her for the funeral, some moral support as one of her best friends. Of course I said yes, knowing the Argent's wouldn't have allowed Scott here either. I'm pretty sure I had scraped it by my teeth, they didn't know what I was. Of course Chris saw a wolf, but he never saw me in my human form that night with the alpha.

I watched cautiously as an old, grey haired man, tailored with a suit accompanied to two men walked past the paparazzi. I watched him take an SD card from some boys camera, squashing it in his hand. I recognised the teen, I'm pretty sure he goes to our school, very weird guy.