18

Arabella's POV:

With a firm two knocks on the door, I knew exactly who was here.

"BEX!" I exclaimed, running into the arms of my blonde aunt. We tangled into an embrace as she chuckled into my hair, she had already been invited in considering she compelled me this whole place, so there was no need for an extra word.

"Oh wait!" I shouted as we waltzed into my room. "I have something for you."

I pulled back a false door in my closet, revealing quite literally a stash of wooden stakes and a large chest freezer. Opening the chest, I reached out a blood bag, pouring it into a wine glass before re-entering the room. "AB- negative, your favourite." I winked, handing her the glass.

She smiled, taking a sip, "Arabella Camille Mikaelson you are a saint!"

Giggling, I nudged her playfully, when suddenly two women who seemed to be caught in a daze flooded into my room, placing two dresses on the bed before leaving. "Did you seriously compell them to carry two bloody dresses?"

"What! It's not like I wanted to lug them around. Cmon we need to get ready!"

After 2 hours or so, the two of us were finally ready. I wore a gorgeous midnight blue dress that hugged my curves, the neckline plunged slightly as the dress stopped around mid thigh. Rebekah on the other hand displayed a striking cherry red, a similar neckline. Although the end of the dress reached the bottom of her thigh, a slit across the right thigh added both dimention and mobility to the piece. We looked hot.

 We looked hot

Out-dressing people was a habit that wasn't too difficult to master, but we didn't care

Out-dressing people was a habit that wasn't too difficult to master, but we didn't care. After styling our hair, I threw Bex one last blood bag for the night before the pair of us headed out of the door.

---

Stepping out of my car, I looked towards my aunt, "you ready?"

"Always" she winked, looking up to the roof, "who's that?"

"Looks like Scott, the werewolf I was telling you about. I muttered quietly, knowing she could hear me with her advanced hearing as she made her way towards me. I noticed Stiles' jeep pull up as he climbed out of the car, the short haired boy had offered to give Lydia a ride considering Allison was with her ex and I wasn't available. "Hey guys."