23

Arabella's POV:

"Go on, how long did it take him to tell you?" I asked Scott down the phone as I waltzed into the grocery store with a basket. Of course he called me to poke at the development between Stiles and I, typical.

Laughing, he replied, "Honestly? Like five minutes. Maybe not even that, my phone blew up with 'SCOTT ANSWER ME' immediately after."

I rolled my eyes lazily as I chuckled down the phone, his urgency to tell Scott was something I secretly found adorable. "I shouldn't have expected any less."

"You shouldn't. Hey I'll call you back earlier, Allison's ringing the the other line, enjoy shopping like an actual adult, sounds so fun." He finished, the last part of his sentance laced with mocking sarcasm, we taught him well.

"Later Scotty." The line went dead, I slid my phone into my back pocket as I reached out my shopping list, now realising I look like a middle aged mother doing a weekly shop. Oh God.

Finally finished, I took my two carrier bags- worth of groceries, hauling them into the trunk of my car. Just as I slammed the door shut, I noticed four tall men in the windows reflection, seemingly appearing right next to me. "Fuck."

Before I had time to react, I was jabbed in either arm with strong needles, both vervain and wolfsbane flooding my blood stream as I fell weak into the arms of my attackers. "wha-"

"shut it."

I tried to fight, but the dosage was so high I struggled to regain any stance at all, until it all faded black...

---

3rd Person:

For everyone else, gym class rolled around smoothly, nothing seemed to be wrong. Well, besides Erica's panic and Arabella's mysterious absence. Scott had forgotten to call her a few days ago, although didn't think much of it until she seemed to have gone completely.

The tanned boy even managed to disregard his best friend's panicking, he seemed to think the young beauty could have had a change of heart, ignoring him or maybe something happened to her. Though Scott knew it wouldn't have been true. Maybe he's just over reacting, right?

All paranoid thoughts were dismissed from the young werewolf's mind that night, drifting off to sleep itching to start the new day approaching. Everything seemed perfectly normal, he thought to himself, walking through the hallways. Although he was secretly scanning for his Mikaelson friend, doubt flooding his features as she did indeed seem to have bailed.

"What do you mean tonight's not a good idea?" Stiles asked  his friend, pulling off his shirt in the locker room as the pair began to change.

"I don't know, that thing that we saw last night. Issac's missing, Arabella's MIA, Allison's grandfather. All this stuff happening with Derek.. I just- It...doesn't feel right."

"No you're not backing out, do you wanna know why? Because you and Allison are obviously having quite a good time together. And you know who else wants to have a good time? Stiles! Stiles wants to have a good time. Many many times. Several times in a row. In several different positions. Are you even listening to me?" The pale boy ranted, his friend growing slightly more impatient by the minute.

"I thought things were looking up with Ari now? You don't have to 'live vicariously' through me and Allison." He joked, nudging his best friend slightly.

"Well Scott, believe it or not, she hasn't answered my texts for three days. No one's heard from her, and trust me I've asked like a billion times, she's literally missing Scott and I have no idea where to find her or if she even wants to be found and it's not even been 72 hours. So yes, I do have to live through you."