19

Arabella's POV:

"Hold on!" Derek panted between breaths, the three of us had began walking towards the Hale house when he stopped us. "Something doesn't feel right."

"What do you mean?" I replied, scouting the area.

"I don't know..It was...It was kind of like it was.."

"No Don't say too easy!" Scott snapped, the pair of us turning to face the elder. "People say too easy and then bad things happen. Do you think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad?- None of this has been easy!"

The sour wolf sighed, "Fine you're right."

"Thank you." Scott huffed. Not even a moment later an arrow caught us off guard, burying itself in Derek's shoulder as he toppled to the ground.

Scott and I looked in the direction of its origin, only to be greated by the sight of Kate coaching her niece who held a bow in her grasp. Allison, Oh my fucking God.

As instinct I backed away behind a tree slightly, there's no way she knows about me too, right? She sent another arrow into Derek's leg, loading up a new one as Scott stood in a daze. "Scott, your eyes!" Derek shouted, I pulled the crooked jawed boy to the side, scrunching my eyes tighly.

Scott didn't comply to Derek's command, eventually closing his eyes in pain as I felt his arm slip from my grasp, toppling to the floor. It was clear there was a large flash of light, Scott was going to struggle seeing anytime soon.

God this would have been so much easier if I had my magic, fuck you Chloe! I watched as the eldest wolf pulled an an arrow from his leg, limping to his feet as I dragged Scott up along side us.

The Argent's weren't far behind us, on our tails as we approached the old Hale house. Derek collapsed on the floor, shouting for Scott to go as he too stumbled. I fell back into the forrest, I needed some sort of plan. If the Argent's were to figure me out, I had no doubt word would spread like wildfire. Hunters and enemies alike in an attempt to tear me or my family down. I couldn't have that, I just hoped it wasn't too late.

"Allison, I can explain."

"Stop lying. For once stop lying." The brunette said, striding towards the tanned boy.

"I was going to tell you the truth at the formal. I was going to tell you everything. Because everything that I said, everything that I did-"

"Was to protect me." Allison's face was blank, it was if she had been indoctrinated not to believe a word.

"Yes." the beta answered.

"I don't believe you."

Suddenly, the demonic Argent emerged, "Thank God, now shoot him before I habe to shoot myself." she noted, walking towards the pair. Derek was still writhing in pain on the floor a good 15 meters behind.

"You- you said we were just going to catch them?"

"We did that, now we're gonna kill them." Kate aimed her gun at the elder werwolf, shooting him in the chest before approaching her niece completely. "See, not that hard."

I squeezed my eyes closed, concentrating hard. Cmon! Please work! I thought, before feeling the sensation of a spark darting up my left wrist, distributing acorss my body. My magic.

"Invisique." I muttered, a satisfied smirk on my face. Performing any complex spells so soon wouldn't be in my best interest, I would have to wait I returned to my full potential before doing that.

I scuttled towards Derek, grabbing his wrist to cloak him too, his eyes wide with surprise. I raised a hand to my lips, requesting a silence as I yanked the remaining pieces of an arrow from his shoulder blade. Now this next bit was going to hurt the most.