20

Arabella's POV:

"I thought you were getting us snacks, not trashing the hospital" I looked towards Stiles, visibly amused at his inability to use a vending machine properly. The two of us were waiting at the hospital to check on Lydia, we knew she was something supernatural, but we had yet to discover what. Scott of course was still secretly seeing Allison, leaving me to be Stiles' sidekick right now, not that he seemed bothered.

"Haha. Very funny, it wasn't even my fault it just fell over!" He replied, arms flailing in true Stiles fashion.

"Yeah sure." I rolled my eyes, heading back to my seat as I scrolled through my phone.

A loud screech teared through the hospital wing, causing my head to snap up. "Lydia!?"

Stiles and I both sped towards her room, along with Melissa McCall and another orderly. We barged through, but she wasn't in her bed, the sound of the shower running grabbed my attention as I squeezed past the hospital workers.

She was no where to be found. Not in her room, not behind the shower curtain, Lydia Martin had vanished. I looked around frantically as Melissa stopped the water flow, my focus being held on the open window to my left. Stiles must have noticed my theory, joining my gaze and standing beside me, a faint screeching sound bellowed from the distance. "She's gone."

---

"Let's get an APB out on a 16-year old red head. Any other descriptors?" Sheriff Stilinski asked as Stiles and I interupted the conversation.

"She's like 5'3", green eyes, pale skin and she'd probably kill you if she heard you call her a red head instead of strawberry blonde." I butted in, Stiles nodding. The Sheriff pulled his son away momentarily before he returned to my side, the pair of us walking out of the hospital.

"Do you think you and Scott can find her?" He asked curiously.

"Maybe, If we get something with her scent on it. I could do a locator spell if not, but two wolves could work better than one witch." I admitted as we stopped in our tracks. "I'll call Scott, you go get her hospital gown or something."

He nodded as I headed towards the jeep, pulling out my phone and pressing Scotty's contact icon. After two rings, he picked up, making his way to us in the parking lot.

---

"This is the one she was just wearing?" Scott asked, recieving a nod from both of us. Part of my agreement for Scott to come meant I had been demoted to the back seat, typical I know.

"Nothing's going to happen to her, we'll get her back." I prompted, noticing the very poor moral we shared.

"Alright, just shove the thing in your face then give it to Belle, lets find her." Starting the car, he let out a slight gasp. "Wow."

"Allison?" I asked as she walked over to the passanger door, sending me a smile through the window.

"What are you doing here Someone's gonna see us."

"I don't care. She is one of my best friend's and we need to find her before they do."

"We- I can get to her before the cops can."

She narrowed her eyes slightly, questioning his slip up in words before brushing it off. "How about before my father does? I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUV's"

"Not good. Search party." I added from the back seat.

"More like a hunting party." Allison corrected me as she jumped into the back, sitting in the seat beside me.