Chapter 4: Surprise Shawty!

Y/N's POV

I immediately closed the door with my heart out of my chest. It wasn't aunty inside the room. It was a hotel janitor. I forgot to put the "do not disturb" sign against the knob, and my clothes are sitting on my bed. I'm standing in a towel.

I tried cracking the door open again and trying to get their attention letting them know that someone is in here, but they were blasting music with wired headphones.

Was I just going to have to wait until they leave? Or maybe I can just be brave and walk out with the towel all mad. Yeah, wow, sounds like a plan right?

"Hey I- I'm in here-" I tried saying confidentiality but didn't work. I stuttered.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that, because when I got a closer look at the janitor. It was a creepy old man. With long dark greasy hair, baggy dirty jeans including a smelly jacket around one arm. He turned around and saw me peeking my head. He jumped.

"O miss! I- I sorry, me didn't know people was in here!" He spoke with an unfamiliar accent. I don't think he spoke well enough english.

Not another word came out of our mouths. He quickly grabbed his items and pushed them out the door along with him. I shut the door behind him locking it. What just happened..?

It was now 10:26 PM. It was pitch black outside and I still haven't been on my phone since Aidan. Aunty got back an hour after the janitor incident, so i told her all about that. She just sorta ignored it. She didn't see it so it doesn't matter right? According to her.

I picked up my phone and saw Aidan's text from earlier.

Aidan

Sounds good! Let me know what happens! :)

I should probably apologize for leaving him on delivered like that, but I also need to-

Oh crap

My mind went around back to present time. I'm going in the studio tomorrow, I forgot. I don't know if I can hang out with Aidan..

I wasn't sure if I should text him since it was late, but I did anyways.

Me

Hey sorry for the late response, I got caught up in a few things, but I just remembered something. I'm going into that studio tomorrow. We might have to postpone our little book adventure. 😬

I wasn't expecting a response, so I brushed my teeth and headed to bed. I dug my face into my pillows and closed my eyes.

I woke up to the movement of Aunty pushing me out of bed. My blanket falls out and curls me in like a burrito as I plop on the floor.

"Y/N! Get up and hurry! We need to start heading out-" She says as she quickly buttons her shirt.

I grunt as I lean up with my vision blurry and wave my hand across the desk looking for my phone. It was 9:09 in the morning. Why so early?

I also noticed a text from Aidan. It must've been from last night.

Aidan

It's no problem, just let me know what happens, and maybe I'll just show up at the studio and we can jam together. I have no plans today.

Reading that churned the butterfly's in my stomach. He has no idea where the location to the place was, but maybe, just maybe I'll give it to him. I'd like to get alone time with him anyways.

We continued getting ready as I grabbed my black mini backpack and we started heading outside to wait for someone to pick us up. I still didn't know the person who was letting us use their studio, but I'll sure thank em.

The car pulled up right in front of Aunty and I, as we opened the doors and hopped inside and made ourselves comfortable.

"Thank you so much sir, this really means a lot for my niece and I." Aunty claimed.

"It's not a problem, I'm Rob by the way. I cant wait to start working with you Y/N."

After he stated that, I was guessing we were using his studio. The man had dark hair almost loosing it. With a plan black shirt with some jeans. His jaw was square, and avoided eye contact and starred at the road.

"I certainly can't wait either. Thank you." I said with pure politeness.

We continued driving for maybe 10 minutes, and we finally pulled up in a parking lot in front of a fancy building. I could tell this studio wasn't a joke. Time to put my game face on.

We jumped out the car and headed inside. The studio was nice and organized. We entered one of the rooms. My eyes widened. My jaw dropped. My heart stopped.

Aidan.. Aidan was in the studio. Standing across from me.