Chapter 21: Who is This?

(Y/N's POV)

BACK TO Y/N

It was a quiet but quick ride on our way back to the hotel. Suddenly I felt my phone buzz. A sudden fear it could be that unknown messenger. I take it out only to find it was from Aidan. What a relief.

Aidan

Hey, did everything turn out fine?

Me

It'll be fine. We're still all in the car.
We'll be at the hotel in a few minutes
Why what's up?

Aidan

I feel like we should talk.
It might be urgent.

Me

What do you mean?
Talk about what?

Aidan

I feel like I kind of went out
of line with Liz a little bit. Even though I feel like she's up to something.

It was such a coincidence on how we felt the same exact way about Liz. Whatever she was up to I didn't feel good about. Something was wrong. Clearly because I heard what she said on the phone, but not enough to accuse.

Me

I think we have the same thoughts there Aidan. We'll meet up tomorrow and talk more about it.

Suddenly before he could even get a chance to text up. I received another notification. I throw my eyes at the top of my phone. My heart skipped as I saw it was from the Unknown messenger.

Unknown

Why you ignoring my messages Y/N? Don't you wanna find out who I am?

I did, more than anything, and it was hard to not try and figure out this person. I left them on delivered. Reading the message only from when it sent on the top exposing the words. Causing to leave them on delivered.

We arrive to the hotel. I help Marie out of the car. Grabbing her crutches and helping her up. We enter our room and I walk over to my bag and give her some feminine products to help.

"Thank you Y/N.." She says quietly as she quickly heads inside the bathroom.

I turn back around and see Aunty throw her purse on top of the desk beside the TV and let out a tiny sigh.

"You alright Aunty?" I say a little down.

"Of course. Just a little exhausted. You know just trolling along through the days. We're only here for a few more weeks so make it last dear." She smiles as she sits in her chair and pulls out her reading glasses and her small book.

"Yeah I understand."

"You'll miss Aidan huh? It has been about 3 weeks sense you've met the boy." She says sliding her glasses slightly down her nose.

"Yeah I'll miss him. I mean after all I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him. He's helped me with this. Plus, he's a great friend." I shrug sitting on the bed corner next to Aunty.