Chapter 20: Bloody Hell

(Y/N's POV)

I feel my voice getting stronger and stronger within every note coming from my heart. I ended confidently and did a little bow just for kicks and giggles. They clap with smiles making me feel hyped up with joy. Marie and Aidan head inside my room as I take my headphones off and move the microphone away from our faces.

"Y/N that was amazing. I had no idea what you were capable of." Marie cheers.

"Neither did I to be honest. I think that's the best I've ever done." I pounce back. I take a little peek at Aidan who was grinning staring into my eyes.

"Okay Y/N let's start this thing." Liz states poking her head into the room. I could see her phone in her hand, so all three of us walk out.

"Start what exactly?" I ask.

"Getting you a music deal of course! Thankfully for me I know plenty of people hosting get togethers for tiny stars like you. Only if your up to it." Liz smirks.

At this point I felt like exploding, but in a good way. I was to the point where my smile couldn't go away.

"Yes of course I'm up for it!" I howl thrilled out of my mind.

"Got it than. Let me go outside. Try and sign you up for anything that's open. Let me make some calls quickly." She winks walking out the door.

I couldn't thank her enough. Could this really be happening to me. I couldn't even think straight or talk right. I was super exhilarated.

"This is magnificent Y/N! I'm so proud of all the work you've done to accomplish this. Your parents would be so proud." Aunty said teary eyed still holding a sweet smile up at me.

I sent her a soft smile back. I knew that my parents would be proud of me. If only they were here now to see how much I've grown. I start tearing up to the point where I'm basically crying.

"Hold on guys. I need some air real quick." I say trying to hide my face while walking towards the exit.

Marie and Aidan look at each other with a confused look on their faces as they follow me out. Marie struggling to catch up with her crutches digging into her armpits.

"Hey hey you okay girl?" Marie says standing by the door. Aidan closing it behind them.

"Yeah everything okay?" Aidan adds.

"Just happy tears that's all. Plus I just wanted some air." I answer wiping my tears away from my cheeks.

I could hear the studio doors open from behind as I hear footsteps walking down the steps towards us. Marie and Aidan step aside.

"Hey you two? Hope you don't mind if we get a moment together alone?" Aunty says rubbing my shoulder. I look up and smile at Aidan and Marie gesturing that I was going to be okay. They listened with a nice nod and headed back inside.

I step down another step on the staircase and plop myself down. Using my arms as a rest for my head. Aunty copies my move. Just less dramatic.

"I miss them." I spoke breaking the pause.

"I miss them too. They would've loved to see how much of an amazing young lady you've become.  They wouldn't believe their eyes."

"I bet." I chuckle weakly more years coming out my eyes.

I could feel the motion of Aunty scooting closer to me for comfort as she throws her arm around me and hugs me tight. As I dig my head into her shoulder. We stay in that position for a minute or two before I felt my phone vibrate.