Chapter 24: The Cast

Y/N's POV

"Which friends?" I ask a bit intrigued.

"Oh I think you'll know when you see them. It's hard for all of us to get alone time though, because we're all busy. But I'll see what I could do." Aidan smirks while pulling his phone out and begins to scatter his thumbs around the screen.

I take a glance at Marie raising an eyebrow. She gave me the same look.

"Give me a moment." He says exiting the room and closing the door softly behind him. I was still trying to get over the fact that I'm inside Aidan Gallagher's room. His scent was so pure. I felt at ease, but that didn't feel very long.

"Oh my god! You guys totally like eachother." Marie exclaims. She says it loud but quiet enough to where no one else could hear us.

"You sound like a second grader. Please."

"Oh whatever. You know what you feel and you're bad at hiding it."

"How about we figure out who he's bringing over?" I reply quick. She chuckles.

Aidan took maybe 10 minutes out of his room since he had left. At this point we think he just went to the bathroom perhaps. Until he comes back. Marie and I just sit on his bed, and just talk. I remember glancing back and forth at her. Catching my self looking at her tall metal crutches. I still feel awful for what she had been through just a few months ago, or even a month. Has it been that long already? I wasn't sure anymore.

She looks back at me as if she knew what I was thinking. She lets out almost a calming sigh from her lips. Aidan made perfect timing. He enters back in his room almost startling Marie and I.

"Alright. It's planned. I'm surprised they're even in LA." Aidan says rubbing his hands together. His veins pop the faster he would rub. Oh lord.

"Aidan stop giving hints. You should just reveal it already." I snarl setting myself more into his bed.

"Yeah or else I'm just going to believe you don't have any friends." Marie giggles.

"You guys are both vicious." He replies.

"Where will we be meeting said friends?" I remark.

"I was thinking around the same area when we got the ice cream that one time." Aidan mentions.

"What about getting noticed? It would be busy there today. Since it's a perfect day for a dairy treat."

"That wouldn't be a problem, but we could also do something fun about it."

"Like what?"

Aidan begins to show a smart smirk once again across his lips. I then realize then flash him the same expression.

"Dress up!" Him and I both exclaim at the same time. Making Marie jump. We all let out a massive laugh.

"Okay. I have some great stuff for us to use. During my experience with filming the umbrella academy. I've received a bunch of different movie props. Right now you can even fully dress up as my character if your were up for material." Aidan shrugs suggesting.

"Show us whatcha got Aidan." Marie sasses sarcastically.

Aidan goes through one of his closets. Yeah that's right. I said one of his closets. He pulls out a few different boxes with all sorts of different weird props and decorations. Glasses, mustaches. Mostly anything you could really think of.

"I feel like I'm at one of those 3rd grade dance photo booths right now." I jokingly add.

I throw on a cute fedora, and some regular clear lense glasses. It looked so classy. Talk about 3rd grade, I ended up looking like a history teacher. Marie wears the same leather jacket from earlier, and a very realistic wig. Some hoop earrings. Aidan wears his same clothing, but with some sun glasses with the most fakest mustache I've ever seen, but it was still perfectly hilarious.