Chapter 13: Recognized

Y/N's POV    (𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸)

I began singing another song. Rob in the other room taking control of the board. (In case you don't know what a board is, it's what controls the sound and effects of the song in a music studio etc).

"Perfect! I'll give it a look tonight, and we'll meet up back here again tomorrow morning." Rob spoke clear and loud.

"Sounds good." I said taking my headphones off my head. Throwing a nice thumbs up. Exiting out of my room and into theirs.

I saw Aidan prancing into the room and walking up to me. With Trinity next to him as well.

"Trinity and I were going out to eat. Care to join? It'll just be us three." Aidan asked with his hands in his back pockets.

"Sure. What place you guys thinking about?" I pronounced.

"There's this bomb place down the street Aidan and I always went to a few years back." Trinity nodded. She actually spoke, and I was quite amused.

"Okay, I'll give it a try, let's go." Still a little shooken up.

"Okay let's hit the road." Aidan exclaims.

Aunty, Rob and Liv did their own thing while we did ours. We exit the studio and started walking around looking for the place they mentioned, but I remembered something. Aidan and I. He wanted to talk.

About us. Was he still up for it? Did he forget?

We walked up to a restaurant with the name "Roosters Cabin". An odd name for a place in LA.

"What do they have here?" I asked awkwardly before heading inside.

"The best sandwiches in LA. Any kind you can think of, they got." Aidan chuckled. "I'll pay as well." He grinned.

I than noticed Aidan put a hat on with sunglasses same with Trinity before fully walking inside. I guess you'll have to dress up a little bit to not get noticed right? Celeb tips.

"Table for three?" The man at the front desk asked. Thankfully didn't recognize Aidan nor Trinity.

We sat on a visible table in the middle of the restaurant. Luckily there was only a few family's. I noticed a young teen girl about our age starting to stare. Scanning all three of us.

"Okay guys, what're thinking?" Aidan spoke picking up the menus off the table.

I then glanced back at the strange girl. Her face gleamed.. Oh no-

"Oh my god, are you Y/N?!" The girl exclaimed from the table next to us.

"Uhm yes..?" I said awkwardly. Looking back at Aidan and Trinity who's faces were bland. The girl then walked up to our table. Her parents starring from their table with a concerned look.

"Wait no way, your singing was amazing! You were also on Aidan's insta! I cant believe this is happening." She spilled.

Aidan did the dummest thing. He lifted his head from the table and turned and looked at the girl. The girl practically fainted at this point. You know what happens next autograph blah blah. The girl finally heads back to her table.

"Y/N you're just gonna ignore that? That was amazing! You just got noticed by a fan already!" Aidan claimed with a pile of glee.

"Yeah it's actually pretty hard to get recognized that quick, but I guess when you're on a celebrities Insta page, stuff changes." Trinity chuckled with reassurance.

Make This Dream || Aidan Gallagher FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara