Chapter 22: Aidan's Place

(Y/N's POV)     𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 😍

I think it was time to text back, so I pick up those fingers and start typing.

Me

Okay, you have my attention.
What do you want?

Unknown

You know who I am?

Me

Ezekiel, if it's you.
Leave me alone. Right now

Unknown

Try again 😉

Me

Mind telling me who you really are than.
Since I'm "incorrect"

Unknown

Where's the fun in that though?
What if I am Ezekiel?
You'll never know because you'll never find out

Me

I guess I won't then, but leave me alone. Or I'm blocking.

I was no longer sad or filled with fear. I became more angrier. Who does this person think they are? I decided to just block them, and hopefully leave this mystery by itself .. and leave it behind me.

"Hey. Isn't that Rob's car over there in the parking lot?" Marie says sitting back up.

"It is. Let's go." I say standing up and slide my phone back into my pants.

We than hop ourselves up from the bench in front of the theater, and walk towards Rob's car in the parking lot.

"Hey kiddos." Rob says rolling his window down.

I open the door for Marie and I to just climb in the back. There was no sign of Aidan. Rob came alone. I help Marie inside and we sit and start driving over to what I'm guessing Aidan's place. Which I was certainly a little excited for, but don't tell anyone else that.

It was about maybe a few minute drive to the house, but Rob parks in the drive way. Marie and I exit the car and look up at an extremely breathe taking house. Nice and big. Clean and fresh.

We step up to the doormat and Rob opens the door and we head inside. I'm telling you this house had lots of space but at the same time extremely well decorated.

"Hey dear!" Aunty says from the kitchen. With a blonde woman standing right next to her. I took a guess and thought it would be Aidan's mother because they looked pretty similar.

"I want you to meet Lauren, Lauren Gallagher Y/N. Aidan's mom." Aunty says. I look at Lauren with a little greet smile.

"Nice to meet you Y/N. I've heard great things." She greets with her hand out.

"Nice to meet you as well." I say while shaking her hand. With a nice grip. "And this is my good friend Marie." Lauren smiles while taking a sip of water in a tall glass.

"Aidan's upstairs in his room if you wanna go knock on his door. It's the first one on the left when you turn around the corner." Rob offers walking up to the fridge and taking a salad out.