Chapter 8: Busted Dream

Y/N's POV

My eyes opened wide. My ears flipped. Aidan was trying to shake me awake. It was no longer day out. It was dark, stars and the crickets were out.

"Y/N, we fell asleep!" Aidan spat out.

I mumbled sitting up from his lap. I rubbed the crud off from my eyes as I could feel them finally settling into the setting.

"Ah- what.. what happened..?" I said with a yawn.

"We fell asleep, it's now 8:27 PM." He said with a whisper, but frightened.

I sat up quickly with my whole face froze with worry.

"Oh my god!" I yelped.

I shoved my hand down my pocket, and took my phone out and noticed I got 8 missed calls from Aunty. With some messages. This wasn't good.

AUNTY

WHERE ARE YOU Y/N?! IT'S LATE!

I was, so, dead.

Aidan stood up fast, and grabbed my bag for me and handed it over. We started running out of there and trying to get back to the hotel. We were already out of breathe because of low energy, but that didn't stop us.

I tried calling Aunty but she didn't pick up. Please tell me she didn't fall asleep. Aidan and I ran for about 10 minutes until we saw the hotel up ahead. We stopped.

"Hey you should probably get home too, don't you think your parents are worrying?" I said almost fainting.

"They probably are, but that's not much my concern, at least your here and we're okay. Head inside, I'm going to call someone to come get me." He shrugged not looking away from me.

A little guilty smile plastered on my face. I jumped into his arms and hugged him. I felt his body shiver to the feeing of my skin on his. He hugged me back after realizing what I was doing. We let go with our faces red. We said our goodbyes as I jogged inside. That was probably the last time I was ever going to see him, because I'm going to die tonight.

I headed inside and walked slowly into the hotel room. My mind was everywhere. I was thinking about what the hell was going to happen to me? How was Aunty going to punish me?

I used the hotel card to let myself in. I immediately saw Aunty sitting on the bed. I was guessing she was waiting for me.

"Hey.. I'm sorry, I was with Aidan and we lost track of time." I said rubbing my neck in shame.

She wasn't sitting up straight. Her eyes looked heavy. Oh sweet jesus. She was not sober.

"*hic* Hehe ha- *cough*." She snarled with all her teeth showing.

I murmured to myself upset but also relieved. I wonder if Aidan made it home safely so I walked into the bathroom to get away from Aunty. I quickly put in my phone password and texted Aidan.

Me

Hey, did you make it home safely?

I waited a few seconds starring at my phone waiting to get an answer. He replied fast.

Aidan

Yep, everything's all good. One of my Dad's friends came and got me. :)

Me

Okay good,
well I'm not getting in trouble tonight.
My aunt is drunk and can't think at all at the moment.

Aidan

Well, that's good right? Ha ha.
By the way, Today was amazing.
I haven't smiled like I have today in a while.

Me

Glad I could help.
Thank you for everything as well.  I
should try and get some sleep though

Aidan

So should I then. Goodnight Y/N. ❤️

I tried not to smile. Yet I ended up blushing my entire face off. I took a quick shower not taking the day I had with Aidan off my mind. I dried off and quickly headed to bed ignoring Aunty the entire time. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Aidan? Why is he.. he's hugging another girl. You could see his veins popping out he was hugging her so tight. Her majestic purple locks, her baggy clothes. Why was he hugging her..? I thought he liked me! WERE WE NOT GETTING CLOSE ENOUGH-

I woke up immediately in loss of breathe. I felt sweaty. That was a dream. No, a nightmare. What kind of nightmare was that? What did it mean? Why was I acting like that? I sat up and looked at the bed next to me. Aunty was no where to be seen. I grabbed my phone off from the desk sitting next to me.

I got a message from Aunty.

Aunty

Hey dear. I'm sorry about last night. I got carried away. You're a teenager you should be able to have fun.. Other than that though. Rob wants us at the studio soon. So get ready and I'll be home soon with food. I love you sweetheart, hope you can forgive me. ❤️

I lightened up. I thought I was going to die, but I felt contented, lucky for her to let me off the hook so easily.

I got up on my feet and started getting dressed. I wore my new black, long sleeve turtle neck shirt I bought yesterday with Aidan. Along with some grey jeans with holes around the knees. Can't forget my pink converse and my black mini backpack. I thought I could maybe straighten my hair as well.

After I finished, I heard Aunty enter in through the door with groceries.

"Hey dear, I got some salad and some pre-cooked chicken for dinner tonight." She said putting the groceries on the table.

"Sounds amazing.. I just wanted to say sorry for last night though. Still. I lost track of time." I shrugged. "I'm saying this cause I don't know if you remember me apologizing."

"Oh Y/N. It's all okay. I get it. I was like that too once, we all were. You're 16, and you deserve to have at least some freedom. You had fun though right?" She said looking back up at me with a soft smile.

"Of course, I feel like Aidan and I have really connected. We have a lot in common." I felt my lips curl as I was looking down.

"Then that's all that matters. Now, are you ready to head out? We'll eat afterwards."

"I'm ready."

We picked up our things and went out the door and called Rob to come pick us up again. We waited outside. Suddenly, I felt my phone ding.

WIFEY

Hey.. How you holding up?

Me

I'm doing good actually.
Aidan called someone to take
that post down so I'm not so stuck up anymore.

WIFEY

Well that's good, but aren't you still thinking about all the people that have seen it, and the people that see you two in public together? Paparazzi is crazy and stuff, you know..

Me

But that's good.. That I'm getting seen. Especially with him. Aidan is helping me pursue one of my biggest dreams..

Aren't you happy for me?