Chapter 27: Fate

Y/N's POV:

"You guys just going to sleep in your clothes that you came here with then?" Aunty asks.

"Most likely. If it gets uncomfortable I could always just ask Lauren." I said.

"Don't worry. I won't make you sleep in those paintball scented clothes. I'll fetch you both something."

"Okay. Well I'l get going. Be good for me." Aunty says as she lightly kisses my head then waves and leaves.

Rob begins to set up a bunch of blankets on the couch, and tells Marie and I how to work out the TV. Then Lauren hands us some comfy pants and shirts. We begin to get ourselves comfortable. Then all three of us settle and watch a movie. Aidan and I next time each other while Marie is on the other couch. All the lights throughout the house are turned off and the doors are locked.

"What movie should we watch?" Marie says with the remote in her hand. "Ooo how about we watch a cliche 2000's movie?" She chuckles.

"I'm fine with whatever." I say.

"Me as well." Aidan agreeing.

"Then we'll watch Freaky Friday who cares." Marie says.

The movie begins and we have snacks in hand. Within each minute of the movie. I could hear and feel Aidan wanting to scoot over closer and he did. Oh god, the need to cuddle him. I act like I didn't notice, but in the inside, I was screaming.

It got to the point where we was much closer to me, but there were no cuddles. It was probably best i'm case of his parents waking up to check on us. I still enjoyed our pool moment though.

The movie was finally over and surprisingly Marie was totally passed out. We snatch the remote from beside her and scroll through the list of movies. It was probably 9:40 PM right now.

"What're thinking?" Aidan asks looking at the TV.

"Whatever you choose is fine with me." I shrug. "I don't even mind if we don't watch another movie."

"Yeah me either." Aidan says just turning the TV off. The room just goes pitch black and all you could hear is Marie snoring just a slight bit, but the air conditioning would turn on and it would make the house a bit more comfortable. Aidan scoots much closer to me and we lay together. I could feel my lungs wanting to puke out of my eyes. His whole body against me. Laying on top of me. Keeping me safe. Holding me.

Did I already fall in love with this boy? So quickly?

"You never told me if this was alright." He whispers softly.

"I didn't think I had to."

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes Gallagher. Don't worry." I say digging my head farther into his chest.

We just sit there through the night. I was so tired I found myself to just close and relax my eyes. I woke up and it was daylight outside, but Aidan was no longer next to me. He had been gone. It was probably for the best before he fell asleep with me. Rob and Lauren were up in the kitchen while Marie is still asleep.

"Hey kiddo. You hungry?" Rob asks looking up from the counter.

"Actually yes." I sit up stretching and yawning.

"Well, how late did you guys stay up last night."

"Not late." Aidan says coming down the stairs. His hair was all bedhead, and his eyes looked like they were trying to get use to the world again, but boy did he look so dreamy. His sleepy voice put it all at ease too.