Chapter 26: Blue Water

Y/N's POV:

After the 30 minute timer was up. We get changed back into our clothes. All of our hair still covered in paint. We drink up some water and begin to walk our way back downtown.

"That was a great time." Ethan exclaims.

"Sure was! We should do it again sometime." TJ adds.

"Yeah I need to get all this paint off. This is awful." Blake complains.

"Well I had a great time." Aidan adds.

"I agree. When we're all free, we should plan something like this again." I state.

"I should be going though. I got work to do sadly." TJ shrugs.

"Me as well." Dante says raising his hand up.

Turns out everyone was leaving. We all say our great goodbyes. Only Marie, Aidan and I left for boredom.

"Well what do we do?" Marie asks. "I mean I feel like my life is completed already. I got to hang out with my favorite people ever. Thanks by the way Aidan." Marie says with the biggest smile I've ever seen. The squeal in her voice.

"Yeah no problem. What do you think? Back to my place?" Aidan offers.

"Sure. I noticed the pool in your yard. We should go swimming."

"Uh-uhm!" Marie clears her throat loudly. "Look at me!" She says.

"Well you could still dip your feet." I shrug and giggle.

"Okay okay, whatever."

"What about swimsuits though?" Aidan asks.

"I could ask your Mom. Her and I have about the same size clothing." I remind him.

"Well fine. I guess that does sound fun." Aidan shrugs agreeing with me.

"Yay! Swimming!" I cheer with a sarcastic tone. They giggle. We begin to walk back to the house.

"Woah. What happened to your guy's hair?" Aunty asks concerning. It looks liked none of them moved from their spots in the kitchen as we walk in through the front door.

"We had a fun paintball fight." Aidan says swiping down his shirt.

"But we'd like to fully wash off with a swim."

"Ohh and you two would like a swimsuit." Lauren says already trotting her way back to her closet.

We enter her room and she gives us a few swimsuits to try on. A cute pink and white palm tree swimsuit was my favorite. I go to try it on in the bathroom, and it fit perfectly. It was so gorgeous. Marie finding this blue suit with black tiger stripes.

I didn't feel comfortable enough to just walk out in the suit. So I grab a towel and around it around me. Then Marie and I head out by the pool.

"Thank you Lauren." I say as I leave the bedroom.

We enter the backyard, and the pool has a mini waterfall beside it. Blue clear pool with blue tiles on the bottom. Aidan already dipping his feet in the pool.

"Hey. Actually. I have to use the bathroom first. I'll be right back." Marie says heading back inside.

I look back at Aidan who is now looking at me. His swimming bottoms and his T-shirt on. I could tell he wanted to flash his unique smile. I walk up and sit right beside him. My towel still ahold of me.