Chapter 23: Golden Steak

(Y/N's POV) 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙞 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞'𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 :)

Well, after a lot of time and thinking. I finally came to the decision that I picked the BLUE dress, so I went inside Lauren's bathroom to try it on, and I walk out like a full model. The dress fit me surprisingly well. It showed out my curves and my long smooth legs.

"Oh my god! Y/N you looks stunning!" Marie yelped. Hoarding a few other outfits in her arms.

"Perfect. You can keep that. It suits you very well." Lauren assures kindly.

"Now move aside. Lemme look fab." Marie says crutching her way towards the bathroom behind me. I chuckle.

"Thank you again for this. The dress is really beautiful." I smile.

"Of course. There's definitely a hundred outfits in there in there I barely wear anyways, but that dress was probably old. It looks a little small for me."

We than heard a knock on the bedroom door. Lauren walks over, puts her hand on the knob and creaks it open. Aidan was on the other side .. and may I say, he looked ravishingly handsome. He was in a nice plain black t-shirt. With long dark grey fancy jeans that were a bit tight around his legs. His hair filled with only a little gel. I could even smell his cologne from here. But that wasn't the best part. The best part was when he looked at me.

(AIDANS POV)

I couldn't even believe my eyes. As I step foot into the room. My eyes almost felt needed to stare at her. Her gorgeous luscious hair falling down her shoulders. And can't forget the baby blue dress that fit her so well. Showing off her body. The butterfly's sparkling like her smile she had. This feeling inside of me is different, but it feels so right. So right.

(Y/N's POV)

Aidan hadn't said a word which made me overthink and become a little anxious. All he did was stare .. but than his smile. Oh boy that smile. The smile that would make the whole room stand still and watch. I than sent the same signal. The moment of course had to be ended.

(omg/oh my god)
"THIS IS THE ONE, DIOS MIO!" Marie exclaims bursting through the bathroom door. She was wearing a hot black leather jacket with a hot skinny white under dress. Along with her usual converse.

"I love it loser. You now look like a motorcycle rider." I say as I clap my hands.

I get back up and glance back at Aidan who is no longer doing his breathtaking glimpse of me.

"Alright you three. Ready?" Lauren asks putting her wallet in her purse.

"We're right behind you." Marie says dragging her crutches with her following Lauren in front of us. Aidan and I behind her.

I find myself to glance back at Aidan again .. and I notice him still pulling his cute little smirk at me. I couldn't help but get the butterflies. The stinkin butterfly's!

Whole family heads outside and in the car, surprised that it could even fit us all, I was squished in the middle with Aidan and Aunty beside me. While Lauren and Rob in the front. A seat in the very back with Marie in. The car was humid and burning my skin. It stayed like that almost the whole car ride.

We pull up in front of a nice restaurant. Lauren had made reservations so it wouldn't be such a shock for the waiters and mangers of the establishment. We exit the car and I prep up my dress to make sure I look pretty. Fluff up my hair and look at Marie doing the same. Aidan gets out behind me and once again starts to stare. Those gorgeous luscious eyes once again. Eyeing me up and down. Was this still real?